The Gift From Space!

The air was charged with a mix of excitement and tension as Scott Pilgrim, his friends, Ramona's twin brother Alex Flowers, and the Evil Exes gathered in a dimly lit room to discuss their newfound alliance. Gideon Graves spoke up.

Gideon: so, since we're all on the same side now after four monster attacks, including that Giant Blood-Drinking Flower. We need a team name, something that reflects our alliance.

Scott eagerly exclaims

Scott: Star Force! It's got a cool ring to it, right?

Kim Pine rolled her eyes and retorted.

Kim: No, Scott. We're not trying to sound like a cheesy '80s cartoon.

Scott: Danger Force?

Kim: No.

Scott:

Alex Flowers, Ramona's enigmatic twin brother, leaned forward and suggested

Alex: How about the Earth Defense Force?

Ramona: Earth Defense Force?

The room fell into a contemplative silence as everyone mulled over the suggestion.

Envy: Well, we are defending Earth, aren't we?

Lucas: We fought a Monster that can go Invisible

Todd: And that one Giant Poisonous Flower

Matthew: oh, and the two monsters that were at the construction site, Gomess and Litra.

Scott grinned.

Scott: Yeah, I like it! Earth Defense Force it is!

Kim nodded in agreement.

Kim: Its practical and doesn't sound like we're auditioning for a superhero movie.

Roxie: and it's straightforward and gets the point across.

Ken: Works for me and Kyle.

Meanwhile, across town at Second Cup, Julie Powers and Stacey Pilgrim were preparing to open the shop for the day. As they unlocked the doors, Stacey glanced at her watch,

Stacey: It's 8:00, and Scott should be up by now. Wonder what he's up to.

As Julie Powers and Stacey Pilgrim chatted over steaming cups of coffee at the Second Cup, the clock struck 8:00, marking the start of another bustling day in Toronto. As they laughed and reminisced, their attention was suddenly drawn to the sky by a strange sight.