The Blue Stone of Baradhi

Ever since the giant meteorite fell in the Middle East, strange things had been happening. Jim, a friend of Lawrence West Pilgrim, Scott and Stacey's younger brother, from Paris and part of a research center in Paris, many Turkish and Indian research parties, had been investigating. However, all the parties went missing. At the Chaos Theatre, Todd Ingram expressed his excitement,

Todd: Finally, we're going somewhere outside of Canada. I'm ready to go anywhere, from Dubai to Israel to Qatar.

Ramona Flowers, adjusting her goggles, remarked.

Ramona: I think me and Alex have ancestors from Israel.

Alex Flowers, sipping his coffee, nodded,

Alex: Yeah, we do.

Gideon Graves gathered the group,

Gideon: Guys, this isn't a simple reconnaissance case. Paris had a research party that went missing recently.

Jim added.

Jim: And we don't know why.

Scott Pilgrim, intrigued, asked,

Scott: Where did the meteorite land?

Jim pulled out a digital map and pointed to an unnamed area,

Jim: There, at this mystery point. It's the location of the mysterious city of Baradhi, a place where no man has set foot.

Alex, Scott, and Gideon knew they had to act fast. They geared up and prepared to embark on their journey to Baradhi, determined to unravel the mystery behind the strange occurrences and the missing research parties.

As Alex gathered Scott and the others to prepare for their journey to Baradhi, he turned to Lynette Guycott, Todd, Young Neil, Stephen Stills, Wallace Wells, and Stacey Pilgrim, instructing them, "Stay here. You two need to monitor the area in case something goes on while we're gone."

They all nodded in understanding.

Meanwhile, Matthew Patel, looking at the map to Baradhi, was confused. He had never heard of anything like it before.

Back at the Chaos Theatre, Alex opened his Subspace Duffle Bag. With determination, he and the group jumped in, ready to uncover the mysteries that awaited them in Baradhi.

The team found themselves in the middle of the desert, nearing the location of the meteorite. As they advanced, they noticed something strange—a vaguely rainbow-colored cone of energy in the distance. Envy Adams, puzzled, asked.

Envy: Is that from the meteorite?

Alex, concerned, replied,

Alex: I don't know. Let's go radio silent. It's interfering with our communication to the base in Toronto.

The group turned off their radio, hoping to avoid any further interference. As they moved away from it, Scott suddenly felt like he was being dragged by an invisible force. He shouted.

Scott: Guys!

Ramona and Alex quickly grabbed Scott, while Gideon set up an anchor to tie them to, ensuring they wouldn't be pulled any further. Envy, feeling a small tug on her earrings, hurriedly took them off, not wanting to be affected by whatever mysterious force was at work. As Kim felt a small tug on the zipper of her tracksuit, she hurriedly taped it down, not wanting to be affected by whatever strange force was at work. Meanwhile, Roxie Richter was struggling to avoid being dragged. She yelled,

Roxie: THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

Lucas Lee sprang into action, grabbing Roxie, Scott, Envy, and Kim, and decided to run from the cone of energy. The rest of the group, including Todd, Knives, Alex, Ramona, Gideon, the Katayanagi twins, and Matthew, agreed and joined the sprint away from the mysterious phenomenon. As they ran, they noticed the cone of energy disappearing, along with the dragging feeling. They stopped, panting, and wondered what had just happened. Knives, visibly scared, suggested it could be Mukadender or Peguila, two kaiju that had fled their battle with Ultraman Aegis.