Peguila is Here!

The vast wilderness of Alaska stretched out before him, a stark landscape of snow-covered mountains and icy rivers. Robert had always been drawn to the rugged beauty of the Alaskan wilderness, and he relished the opportunity to explore its untouched corners. Accompanied by his guide, a grizzled man named James who knew these lands like the back of his hand, Robert trekked through the snow, his breath forming clouds in the frigid air. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm golden light over the snow-covered landscape.

James: Beautiful, isn't it?

James said, breaking the silence as they paused to take in the view.

Robert: Absolutely stunning. And the weather, it's incredible. Feels like home.

Robert replied, smiling.

James nodded, his face creased with a smile.

James: Alaska's got a way of surprising you. 70-degree weather one moment, freezing temperatures the next.

As they continued their journey, a sudden, deafening noise filled the air, causing Robert and Jack to exchange startled glances. Before they could react, a plume of blackish-grey smoke shot past them, then they felt cold. The temperature plummeted, dropping to 20 degrees or less in a matter of seconds. Robert shivered, his breath coming out in frosty puffs. He looked around, disoriented, as a fierce wind whipped around them, throwing them off balance.

???:

Then, to their horror, they heard a roar that seemed to shake the very ground beneath their feet. Looking up, they saw a massive creature flying overhead, its wings casting a shadow over them.

James: Peguila! We need to get out of here, now, we are in her territory!

PEGUILA
The Freezing Monster
Notes: Is Walrus like and is also dragon like

James shouted, his voice barely audible over the howling wind. With adrenaline pumping through their veins, Robert and James ran as fast as they could, their feet sinking into the snow with each step. The ground trembled beneath them as Peguila landed not far behind them, its icy breath freezing everything in its path.They could feel the creature's cold gaze upon them as they scrambled up a steep slope, the icy terrain making their escape treacherous. With one last burst of energy, they reached the top and looked back, seeing Peguila's massive form disappearing into the distance. Gasping for breath, Robert and James collapsed onto the snow, the adrenaline slowly ebbing away. As the scene cuts to Toronto, Scott Pilgrim and his friends, along with the Evil Exes and Alex Flowers, are gathered together, chatting excitedly as they prepare for their trip to Alaska. Scott, Ramona, Wallace, and the others are all bustling about, packing their bags and discussing their plans for the journey.

Scott: This is gonna be so awesome! A whole adventure in the wilds of Alaska! It's like a vacation, but with more danger!

Scott exclaims, grinning from ear to ear.

Wallace: Yeah, I can't wait to see some real wilderness, It'll be a nice change of pace from the city.

Wallace chimes in, stuffing a pair of socks into his backpack.  As they talk, Alex sits nearby, sipping his coffee and listening to their conversation with a smile. Knives Chau, exhausted from the excitement of the trip, has fallen asleep with her head resting on Alex's shoulder, softly snoring.

Alex: It's gonna be great to get away from it all.

Alex says, setting down his coffee cup.

Alex: Just us, the wilderness, and whatever adventures come our way."