The Storm Hunter

Scott Pilgrim and his friends, along with the Evil Exes and Alex Flowers, walked along the outskirts of Toronto, they decided to bring their young siblings along for the walk. Roxie Richter, Envy Adams, Ken and Kyle Katayanagi, and Kim Pine watched over their younger siblings, making sure they were safe and enjoying the outing.

Suddenly, the peacefulness of the day was shattered by the sound of gunfire. Everyone ducked instinctively as a car sped by, the driver firing a submachine gun wildly at various objects and animals, which is illegal. Alex Flowers shook his head in frustration.

Alex: Fucking Idiots.

He muttered, watching the car disappear into the distance. As they continued on their walk, the group came across a pile of small stones with the word "Degunja" written on it. Before they could ponder its significance, they noticed a swirling dust devil heading towards the car that had just passed them.

Scott: Duck!

Scott yelled, pulling everyone down as the dust devil approached the car. The wind whipped around violently, lifting the car off the ground and into the air. For a moment, it seemed suspended, caught in the vortex of the dust devil.

Then, with a deafening boom, the car exploded, sending shrapnel flying in all directions. The dust devil dissipated as quickly as it had appeared, leaving behind a shocked and stunned group.

Ramona: What the hell just happened?!

Ramona exclaimed, her eyes wide with disbelief.

Wallace: That was insane!

Wallace added, picking himself up from the ground. Alex sighed as they walk to see if the driver and passenger were okay.

As the dust settled from the explosion, Alex Flowers approached the wreckage, his brow furrowed in confusion. The car was empty. The passengers were gone.

Engy: I thought dust devils were a natural phenomenon?

Envy questioned, her voice filled with uncertainty as Scott shook his head, his expression grim.

Scott: That wasn't natural. It literally chased the car.

Wallace: What are we, the weatherman or something?

Alex's eyes narrowed as he surveyed the scene.

Alex: We better watch the signs or we might be next.

Ramona Flowers, always observant, pointed out marks on the car that looked like something had bitten it, adding to the mystery of the bizarre event. As the group puzzled over the mysterious marks on the car, Nathan Adams, Envy Adams' younger brother, pointed towards the pile of small stones with the word "Degunja" written on them.

Nathan: What's that?

He asked, his curiosity piqued. The group gathered around the stones, examining them closely.

Ken: Degunja... I've never heard of it.

Ken Katayanagi said, scratching his head.

Kyle: It sounds foreign.

Kyle Katayanagi added, squinting at the stones. Envy frowned, deep in thought.

Envy: Could it be a name? Or maybe a place?

Alex: or it could be like the lost Roanoke colony, you know, with the cryptic word "CROATOAN" was found carved into the palisade?

Scott shrugged, equally puzzled.