The 700 Kilometer Run!

In the evening, Scott Pilgrim and his friends, along with the Evil Exes and Alex Flowers, gathered to watch a rally in downtown Toronto. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the crowd cheered on the speakers, advocating for peace and unity in the face of recent Kaiju and Alien threats.
Just as the rally reached its peak, the door burst open, and Gideon Graves, wearing a mischievous grin, barged in, yelling,

Gideon: I MADE A THING!

Ken and Kyle Katayanagi, the twins known for their technological prowess, exchanged a look before shouting in unison,

Katayanagi Twins: That's our line!

Gideon proudly displayed a large container with "Spyner" boldly written on a label. The group gathered around, curious about the mysterious substance.

Kim: What's Spyner?

Kim asked. Gideon, with a dramatic flair, explained,

Gideon: It's a special high explosive gunpowder. Far more powerful than nitroglycerin and has the force of a tiny hydrogen bomb when in massive quantities.

The group gasped in amazement, their minds racing with the possibilities.

Gideon: Now no Kaiju or Alien can mess with us!

Gideon declared, a triumphant gleam in his eyes. The others nodded in agreement, impressed by Gideon's ingenuity and determination to protect their city.

As the rally continued outside, Scott and his friends, along with the Evil Exes and Alex, huddled together, united by their newfound sense of security and determination to defend their home against any threat that may come their way. At a remote canyon outside Toronto, Gideon Graves and his team gathered to test the power of Spyner. The canyon walls echoed with the sound of their footsteps as they set up the explosives, a sense of anticipation hanging in the air. Scott and the others were clad in protective gear as Gideon, also in protective gear, stood at a safe distance, his eyes fixed on the test site.

Gideon: 3...2...1... Fire!

He shouted, and the explosives detonated with a deafening roar. The ground trembled as the force of Spyner's explosion ripped through the canyon, obliterating everything in its path. Test dummies, meant to resemble aliens, were scattered into pieces, validating the destructive potential of Spyner. As the dust settled, Gideon turned to Ken and Kyle Katayanagi, who were monitoring the test from a safe distance.

Gideon: Can you two have a robot transport it?

He asked, referring to the remaining Spyner.
Ken and Kyle exchanged a knowing look before nodding in agreement.

Ken: Consider it done.

Ken replied, already thinking of the best way to safely transport the powerful explosive. With the successful test of Spyner, Gideon and his team were one step closer to ensuring the safety of Toronto against any Kaiju or Alien threat that dared to challenge them. As the flying robot carrying Spyner soared through the sky, a sudden explosion rocked the air, and the robot plummeted to the ground, crashing in a fiery blaze. Shock and confusion gripped the group as they watched helplessly from afar as it then cuts to them discussing what happened as they are worried but have to transport the Spyner.

Ramona: Who could have done this?

Ramona wondered.

Alex: we can't use Lake Ontario or any nearby river, the testing ground is inland, flying proved to be a risk.

Alex said as Scott's mind raced with possibilities.

Scott: What if we transport it through the rally going on in town?