Two Giant Monsters Attack Toronto!

Scott Pilgrim and his friends, along with the Evil Exes and Alex Flowers, strolled through the bustling streets of Toronto, the sun hanging low in the sky casting long shadows. As they passed by a construction site, their attention was drawn to an abnormally large rock nestled among the rubble.

Theo: What's that? It looks like an egg!

Theo Pine, Kim Pine's little brother, pointed at the rock with wide eyes.

Keiko: An egg?

Keiko Katayanagi, Ollie Richter, and Nathan Adams leaned in for a closer look, intrigued by Theo's observation. Alex Flowers chuckled, shaking his head.

Alex: Come on, Theo. That's just a rock. Kids, always imagining things.

Envy: I'll get a firehose to disinfect the rock, I ain't having Nate get sick again

Envy Adams, Nathan's older sister, offered, already heading towards the construction equipment. But Keiko, always the practical one, grabbed a nearby shovel and gave the rock a solid smack.

Keiko: No egg feels like that.

She declared. As they debated what to do, Theo pressed his ear against the rock and listened intently.

Theo: Wait, I hear something!

He exclaimed, his eyes widening in excitement.

Scott: Something's inside?

Scott asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

Gideon: Okay, let's take it, we'll bring it to the warehouse for safekeeping.

Gideon suddenly interjected, his eyes gleaming with interest. Hours later, at the warehouse, the group gathered around the mysterious rock, now resting on a sturdy table.

Ramona: What do you think it is?

Ramona Flowers asked, eyeing the rock warily.

Gideon and Ramona began to argue about the best course of action, their voices rising in intensity.

Gideon's voice rose sharply, cutting through the air like a knife.

Gideon: We can't just leave it here! What if it hatches or something?

Ramona crossed her arms, her expression defiant.

Ramona: And what do you suggest we do? Smash it open right here?

Gideon: Maybe we should!

Gideon retorted, frustration evident in his tone.

Ramona: with what smartass?!

Gideon had enough.

Gideon: YOUR HAIR IS PROBABLY CRUSTY AND SHIT FROM ALL THAT HAIR DYE!

Ramona's eyes narrowed, a flash of anger passing over her face.

Ramona: SHUT UP, GIDEON. YOUR MOM BUYS YOU MEGABLOX INSTEAD OF LEGOS!

Gideon's expression faltered, hurt flashing in his eyes.

Gideon: You take that back.

Ramona: Make me!

Ramona shot back, her voice filled with determination.

Alex: Has this happened before?

Alex asked the others, a puzzled expression on his face. Scott and the rest of the group shrugged, equally perplexed by the strange turn of events.