Chapter 4 - Solar eclipse

Definition of a solar eclipse

During a solar eclipse, the moon stands between the earth and the sun. This means that the moon's umbra falls on parts of the earth. The sun, moon and earth must be in line. Depending on the degree of coverage of the sunlight by the moon, there is a total or partial solar eclipse.

Events at the time of the new moon (on the day of Moon's matriculation in Bangkok)

"Mr. Taiyo Futojoshi, do you have anything else to say in your defense?"

5 of the presiding judges looked at the very tall, slender young man in the dock. He had snow-white, shoulder-length hair, his skin was almost chalky white and without any blemishes.

His beautiful, delicate features were punctuated by evil sparkling green-blue eyes that seemed to contain a hint of purple, almost rainbow-colored irises in the neon light of the courtroom in Fukuoka (Japan).

He sat next to his lawyer in the dock. His hands were clenched into fists on the table in front of him. From close up, you could see the white color of his knuckles, as he was trying to build up as much pressure as possible in his fists so as not to release it elsewhere in a verbal escalation.

But then he suddenly closed his eyes, it seemed almost meditative as he breathed in and out deeply, relaxed his fists and folded his hands in front of him. He opened his eyes and now showed a daring smile that completely overwelmed various judges in the courtroom. This young man was so beautiful, there weren't many male models who could hold a candle to him.

His androgynous appearance was out of this world and his style of dress emphasized his mystical effect.

He was dressed almost entirely in black.
His black tailored leather trousers emphasized his slim figure.
The black and white striped shirt, with its wide sleeves and frills on the collar and button placket, was slightly unbuttoned.
Over this he wore a leather vest that matched the trousers and showed off his narrow waist. All the buttons on the shirt and vest were small silver suns.

His trousers were decorated with silver chains.

Around his neck he wore a chain, also silver, with a lion's head engraved with a sun on his forehead, which he had not taken off since he had received it for his twentieth birthday.

His long, slender fingers were adorned with silver rings on his thumb and ring finger.

Under the open buttons of his shirt, at the transition to the buttons of his vest, a few tattoos discreetly flashed out, adorning his chest, interrupted at the breastbone by a strip of untattooed skin.

In conservative Japan, this appearance definitely made him look completely out of character, even if it suited him like hell.

"Barbarus hic ergo sum, quia non intellegor ulli."

He now said in a completely calm voice, after that turned to his lawyer in a whisper, who then addressed the court.

"My client will say nothing more on this subject."

The judges looked at each other in irritation. Not one of them had understood what the young man had said.

They were clearly not amused.