Chapter 31 - Two days in heaven for Moon and Sun (part 1) 🔞

Moon woke up first in the morning of their second day in this beautiful white dream villa.

They had closed the curtains around the huge bedroom last night, and it was still pleasantly dark, although various small gaps in the fabric revealed a wonderfully sunny day outside.

Moon was buried under a long, narrow leg across his hip and a strong, gripping arm that didn't seem to want to let go of him even in his sleep and was also resting across his chest, only in a different place.

He turned his head a little and the dim light provided just enough of his strength to make out the blissful smile on his boyfriend's face. He must have been dreaming again.

Of course, it could also have something to do with what had suddenly happened tonight and had caused Moon to feel a certain part of his body quite intensely. Not terribly painful, but a little, well, overstrained maybe.

Last night, after Moon had been allowed to also receive for the first time what Sun had received, they had been so exhausted that they had only cleaned themselves up in a makeshift manner and had fallen asleep immediately after closing the curtains, stark naked.

Moon had snuggled up to Sun and had been so infinitely happy.

His entire body was completely under the influence of hormones in a way he had never known before. It was as if his sexual performance, including his libido, had shot from 0 to 1000 since he knew Sun and became "active" with him.

Now that they were having "real" sex, his body seemed to want to go one better.

Tonight, around 3am, Moon had woken up from a really incredibly naughty dream.

He had dreamt of Sun throwing him belly-first onto the computer desk of the horrified IT professor in the lecture hall, breaking all the equipment on the floor. Then he had torn down his pants and opened nothing more than his fly, only to take him hard from behind a few seconds later, in front of all his fellow students, by every trick in the book.

Moon could literally feel the cold metal table under his stomach, which he clutched at, moaning loudly and full of pleasure. Just as he could feel the hard, powerful erection of his lover inside him, pushing him further and further towards his climax.

Moon had suddenly woken up from this dream, sweating and incredibly aroused. He felt his crotch was almost painfully swollen and wet and in desperate need of relief. He had briefly switched on the small, not too bright, night light on his bedside cabinet and looked over at Sun, who was slumbering next to him, but also seemed quite restless. He lay snuggled up to Moon, but was also sweating, breathing heavier than usual and sighing and shaking in his sleep almost as if he had just run a marathon.

Moon felt like beeing in heat like a cat and had already thought about going to the bathroom to help himself a little because he didn't want to wake Sun up with his restlessness, but now he was worried that his boyfriend might be having a nightmare.

He immediately didn't care about his penis anymore and nudged Sun to put him out of his misery.

Completely surprised, Sun suddenly opened his eyes and looked into Moon's worried face.

"Are you all right Taiyo? You were so restless, out of breath and sighing heavily in your sleep, did you have a nightmare?"

It took Sun a moment to come to reality, but then he was fully awake and his expression changed from surprised to embarrassed.