Chapter 35 - Blood Moon (part 3) 🩸😖

"I'm sorry, but I can't let that happen. This bitch is mine!" Moon suddenly shouted right after Ryuga without including Tanaka.

Thank God Hirato had once told him that he shouldn't be surprised if a couple of yakuza guys who had just been drinking together peacefully suddenly got into a fight over something and then went back to drinking fraternity drinks. There was a kind of unwritten law of the strongest.

If one of the henchmen was given something by the boss that someone else was also interested in, no one complained to the giver that they wanted the same thing. On the contrary, they were allowed to fight among themselves and the winner got it. Several people were allowed to fight at the same time, and whoever was left had won. Unless the boss had explicitly said beforehand that this "gift" was only intended for this one person.

Moon hoped it would be the same here, even if he realized that it might cost him some pain, that Beauty didn't deserve this help and that he might make Tanaka suspicious now without a good explanation, but he simply couldn't allow Beauty's rape and perhaps worse.

Ryuga and Tanaka looked at Moon in irritation, even the tearful Beauty shut up now.

"What are you doing with that bitch? Didn't everyone here hear earlier that you're only interested in men's asses, what do you want with her pussy?" Ryuga barked in Moon's direction.

Moon had to tell him something very quickly.

"I don't want her pussy, but I have an auction for her on the Darknet right now and damaged goods don't sell. It's really big money, she's hurt some people in her life who are willing to pay a lot of money to get back at her. I didn't really want to reveal that, but I guess there's no other way now." Moon replied calmly and with such a cold tone of voice that it really shook Chompoo. She had never seen Moon like this before.

Tanaka suddenly started laughing out loud and clapped his hands.

"Moon, Moon, Moon....now I get it....that's why you didn't want to put her on the hit list. Clever, clever....you didn't want to reveal that she's a cash cow for your business......but.....unfortunately it's too late...now I've given her to Ryuga, maybe someone will pay something for what's left of her later?"

"That's not possible....I've guaranteed undamaged goods....It's not good not to deliver properly on the first deal of this kind....I guess we'll have to sort out the ownership outside Ryuga."

Moon didn't look at Tanaka at all, but had Ryuga's gaze fixed on his words.

He just laughed dirty. He didn't see Moon as an equal opponent, because he was a head shorter than Ryuga, didn't look battle-hardened and was only half as wide as his opponent.

"This could be fun....if you really want to....but when I've won her and I'm done with her, we'll have a drink together, ok? Boss..is that ok with you?" Ryuga was sure it would be done quickly. Tanaka just nodded to him with a big grin as confirmation.

Ryuga let the shocked Beauty slip off his shoulder, right into the grip of another henchman.

"Come on then, let's go to the courtyard. There's more room to rough you up." Ryuga took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

"We'll see. " Moon replied and did the same.

Everyone now rushed through the back exit into the courtyard, except Mark and Chompoo, because Moon had told him to leave with Chompoo at the first unobserved moment, no matter what, and to fulfill whatever else he had told him to do.