Chapter 33 - Blood Moon (part1)🔞

Definition of a blood moon:

The sun's rays that hit the moon are filtered by the earth's atmosphere and only the long-wave, red light rays make it to the earth's satellite. The moon appears to glow red. Due to the reddish darkening of the moon, this phenomenon is known as the blood moon or copper moon.

Moon and Sun spent the rest of the day touring the beach, wandering around the island with a picnic and finally back at their host's villa, happy and content.

The later it got, the more they realized that their time together, completely alone, was over for now.

They would now have to go back to Moon or Sun's house and find their moments, but that was actually okay.

When they finally packed their bags again on the last evening in the villa and went to bed, they lay awake in the dark for a while.

Sun lay behind Moon and cuddled up to his boyfriend in a spoon.

"Tsuki....I want to talk to you about something for a moment." Sun whispered with a gentle breath of air over Moon's ear, instantly giving him goosebumps.

"Anything you want. What's it about babe?" Moon was all ears.

"Tsuki.... uhm....is it okay if I look around for an affordable apartment for the two of us when we get back? So....only if you want to....I don't want to put any pressure on you....I just think that we don't really have to wait any longer." Sun really wanted to, but wasn't sure if Moon was ready yet.

"Right away Taiyo.....I'd move in with you right away, even if it was just a tent or a shack. I'm just afraid that the housing situation in the area near Uncle Isan or the university isn't so good and there are either only dirty, rat-infested holes or quite expensive condos. Further away is rather unfavorable because we only have your car at our disposal but don't always have courses at the university at the same time or go to our special activities clubs. Besides, you don't have a job in Bangkok yet and we didn't want to pay for it with your father's money." Moon became a little sad, because he didn't see any possibility so soon.

"Oh my sweet Tsuki....I've already got a few things in mind...and I'm so happy that you don't want to wait any longer either." Sun smiled happily and kissed Moon's shoulder.

"Oh, really...what is it?" Moon was curious as to what Sun had thought of.

"Well....first of all, I secretly exchanged a few messages with Dad earlier while you were in the shower..."

Moon immediately interrupted Sun.

"Oh! I knew something was wrong if you didn't want to shower with me." Moon laughed.

"True Tsuki, and it was really hard for me to let you shower naked, wet and full of nice smelling soap for that, but it was worth it." Moon felt Sun grin against the back of his head.

"Ok ok....then come on....tell me what you talked about." Moon was very curious.

"Dad has a few business contacts here and the client he's been with for three days now has his fingers in a few real estate deals, I happened to know that. He owns a few apartments in Bangkok, some in need of renovation, some already luxuriously finished. He currently has 2 available, near the university, which he actually wanted to rent out or sell soon.