Chapter 13 - Solar eruption (part2)❤️❤️

Sun's body was in turmoil. His heart was beating up to his neck, his mouth was dry, his hands were sweating and a violent goose bump twitched like a sensual electric shock down his spine and from there over the rest of his body.

"Or here?" Moon kissed the spot between his shoulder blades next, then his other shoulder blade. His hands now also caressed both of Sun's flanks, involuntarily eliciting a soft moan from him.

Moon was out of his mind, he didn't know from where he had gotten the courage to do what he was doing, but he couldn't do anything about it. It was like a compulsion, as if something was controlling him directly from his heart.

MOON, I'm feeling regions that I shouldn't be feeling here at the university right now. We have to stop this now before I lose control.

"Moon...please....I....you're driving me crazy." Sun pressed out with another soft moan.

That brought Moon back to his senses.

He pulled away from Sun and was so damn embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Sun...I didn't....oh God I'm so embarrassed......I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable....I don't know what got into me either.....it won't happen again....I promise.....please don't be mad at me, okay?"

Sun let go of his shirt and so everything slid back down. Then he turned to Moon. He grabbed his hands.

"No...oh god, I didn't mean it like that....it was....really nice....I'm just not used to it....nobody's ever touched me like that...I wouldn't have wanted to...but it's totally different with you...I really liked it a lot, Moon...you just caught me a little off guard."

Sun's head was hot and his pale skin rose.

Moon finally found the courage to take his eyes off the ground and look at Sun, whose expression was at least as embarrassed as his.

"I don't know why, I saw the tattoo and immediately felt that there must be a lot of pain associated with it and then something inside me forced me to take away the pain by kissing it away.......it doesn't really make any sense, I know. I should have just left it alone...or at least asked first."

Sun thought what Moon said was so incredibly sweet and was completely surprised by the empathy he was able to show towards him.

"I don't think I would have said no anyway, though, to be honest."

Moon's face became even redder, although he thought that was all he could manage.

"Sun?" Moon spoke a little louder again, but still very softly.

"Yes?"

"I think I'd like to talk to you about this subject again sometime in peace. Not at university, is that okay with you?"

Sun nodded and smiled. He also thought that this was the wrong place for it and also for possibly exchanging more affection.

"Sun, am I right that you were, or are, a yakuza member?" Moon now asked directly from the chest, but completely openly and non-judgmentally.

"It's a little more complicated than that." Sun lowered his head. Moon had the involuntary feeling that he now had to squeeze Sun's hands, which he had held in his just moments before. So he gave in to the urge and just did it. Hand in hand, they sat down in their old seats again.
Sun continued.