Chapter 22 - SUNdown (part 1)🔞

Sundown definition:

Sundown/Sunset is the disappearance of the sun below the horizon as well as the time of its setting in the daily course of the sun and the celestial phenomenon as such with all its phenomena.
Sunset marks the end of a bright day.

One day earlier, the day when Thunder and Crown were finally to experience their first time together, at the same time at Sun and Moon:

Sun had just come out of the cooking club and was texting with Moon. He was still sitting in his engineering course, which would last about another 30 minutes.

Sun decided to use the time to make a quick trip to the nearest large supermarket so that he would at least have some flowers, chocolates or another small gift ready for Aunt Palita when he was invited to dinner.
In the end, he decided on a pretty little bouquet with three red roses in it and some greenery around it.
He also bought a small bar of handmade European chocolate, which was even more expensive than the bouquet.

As he strolled through the shelves with his haul and thought about whether he had everything he needed, toothbrush etc., his eyes inevitably fell on a few very specific items in the drugstore section of the market.
He was standing right in front of the condom shelf next to which, appropriately enough, there were various lubricants. He thought about it for a moment.

Wouldn't it perhaps be a good idea if we had something like that at home, not that we had to use it straight away, but if we.....
Hmmmm....it's not bad to be prepared!
We could also use the lubricant elsewhere first, that would certainly be very pleasant.
Tsuki, will you be angry with me if I buy something like that? Or would you rather come with me? Should I tell you, or would I rather do it in secret? Damn, what am I going to do? Maybe you'd like a certain kindof this stuff.

Ok...this is all bullshit!!....I'll be completely open and honest and tell him now....

Sun took out his cell phone. He took a picture of the entire shelf in front of him.
Then he texted Moon.

S: Hi Tsuki, it's me again. I'm shopping right now and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of buying something just in case, justto be prepared...uhm....Which doesn't mean we have to use it straight away. What do you think of the idea? If you think it's stupid, I'll just forget it! But....Wait, I'll send you a photo. 😘😘😘

PICTURE: Condom shelf/lubricants

Moon noticed that his cell phone was vibrating in his pocket and put it on his lap. He was amazed when he saw Sun's message and the photo.
He suddenly felt quite warm.

Are you serious Taiyo? I'm sitting in a lecture right now and you're asking me if you should buy condoms and lube for us? It's actually kind of sweet, so sincerely honest and uncomplicated, just like you are. I could kiss alone for that again.
You don't want to decide that on your own and ask me openly... Hmmm...and actually you're right, we should have it there, we promised that to Yai, too. It doesn't matter which time we use it.
Ok Taiyo, let's see if you like my answer.

Moon grinned, edited the photo a little and sent it back.

PICTURE: Condom shelf/lubricants, a certain type of condom circled with a red circle in the picture.

M: It's ok, you're right. Take the extra moist condoms, I guess that's a good idea. With the lube, please make sure its something that can have contact with the mouth, ok? 🤔

M: Oh.... and buy it twice....so we don't have to carry it back and forth, but have something at your home and mine in an "emergency". 😉

Sun was extremely pleased with Moon's answer. He hadn't expected so much cooperation. He thought Moon would react a little more embarrassed. He was glad that Moon had now understood that there didn't have to be anything embarrassing between them. They could talk about anything.