Chapter 21 - Shaken by Thunder (part2) 🔞

Thunder looked at these "first time" instructions with great interest.

In the meantime, the couple had started talking about the best preparations to make.

In any case, they should have condoms and lube, as much of the latter as possible. They should also agree on who would be the one to receive the penetration and accordingly prepare themselves hygienically. One of them explained how you could clean yourself in the shower in no time at all and how important it was to trust your partner and do everything calmly so that you could really relax and let yourself go.

Stress and hecticness, or too much excess hormone and horniness without being able to slow down, could be relatively impractical and possibly end painfully.

Thunder now made a mental list. He thought of what the two of them had to say very informative and no longer paid any attention to his surroundings.

Crown was already standing a little way behind him and was watching the video without Thunder noticing. He deliberately didn't make a sound, because he was incredibly pleased that Thunder obviously wanted to finally get some information about how they might finally be able to sleep together.

The couple in the video had now moved from theory to practice. Thunder and Crown were now both equally fascinated watching two people who really seemed to love each other very much having sex.

They kissed passionately and frequently and gave each other caresses that you wouldn't normally see in porn.

They even said "I love you" to each other and showed in detail how the anus widening for their partner's penis worked and how they could stimulate each other in various areas with their mouths. It seemed quite strange to Thunder when one of them spread the other's buttocks and licked his anus with relish, only to continue with other "treatments" shortly afterwards.

Did it really feel that good?

Thunder suddenly started to think about doing exactly the same thing to Crown, which one of them was now doing to his partner to prepare him for himself and get him really hot. It was precisely this thought of imagining Crown moaning that popped into his head.
His pants were getting far too tight. Crown behind him felt the same way.

They both found themselves with their hands in their own crotches, rubbing them with the other in mind.

When, in the movie, one of them began to meticulously widen the other with his fingers, Thunder was already so hot for Crown that he couldn't help but open his pants and let his hand disappear into them with his boyfriend in mind.

Meanwhile, the couple on the screen were doing it loudly and uninhibitedly and had previously reported on the point what had to be hit in order to make it particularly nice for the recipient, which one of them had probably just managed to do. His partner shouted something about "Oh James... right there..." and came only a little later, while his boyfriend was still thrusting into him.

Thunder paused the movie now, to Crown's surprise. He sat there with his hand down his pants, rubbing his thick erection and suddenly feeling guilty about doing that.

"No....'m not doing that now. I'm waiting for you Love." He said emphatically to himself and took his hand out of his pants.

"Love? You've never called me Love before."