Bonus Chapter - The monster within you (King and White) 🔞

King now lived in a spacious, open loft that had everything he needed on a single floor. An open kitchen area with a counter to sit at, and a small dining table with 4 chairs in front of it.

In the middle of the apartment was a huge living room with a brown leather couch, an armchair and a large flatscreen HD TV on the wall. At the back of the apartment, almost directly opposite the front door, there was a large king-size bed and next to it, adjacent to a huge window front with a balcony in front of it, a spacious work area with a large desk, comfortable chair, various shelves full of science and nerd stuff and a closet that almost filled the entire wall.

Directly next to the entrance door was a passageway into a spacious bath room separated by a frosted glass wall, with a shower, bathtub, washbasin, wall-mounted vanity unit, various bathroom shelves and a huge illuminated mirror.

Everything had been fully furnished when he moved in, as King had really left almost everything behind in Thailand. He had put his belongings in storage for two years and was considering simply releasing them afterwards to sell them.

He had only taken a few clothes with him. The clothes that didn't fit in his luggage were sent to him in two boxes by post, along with a few books and nerdy tech stuff.

When King came home after his working day, everything was always the same. He sat completely alone in this luxury apartment and resigned himself to his self-imposed fate.

Well, you couldn't really call it a working DAY, it was more like a working NIGHT.

He really tried to avoid other people as much as he could and only went to his job at the new company at night, where he never saw anyone except the night watchman on his rounds, and even this minimal human contact was without any form of communication, because people only noticed each other, but didn't look at each other or say hello.

King was the only one who worked there at night anyway. It had been a prerequisite for him to take this job in the first place, because he simply didn't want to see anyone or anything except the machines he was working on.

At least you couldn't hurt them and they didn't hate and/or fear you.

He usually only saw his colleagues when they arrived in the morning and he was just leaving, or when he had to do a robot demonstration for customers, as he did a few days ago. However, he remained the quiet guy behind the PC and let his colleagues make the sales calls.

After all, he had only done everything he had done because he was afraid that at some point he would no longer be able to control himself and hurt White, whom he had actually loved, or desired, or both, since his first day at the club. He couldn't even say why. White's looks were absolutely average.

Not very tall, not too fat, but not too skinny either, with round Harry Potter glasses on his nose, unfashionable but accurate, with the machine, cropped hair and average brown eyes. His IQ was very high, but there were higher ones in the club.

However, there was something in the way he looked when King grumbled at him, something in his voice when he replied after a scolding from King. It was different from all the others, who feared King, were offended or angry after something King had done to them.

White seemed like he could just take it all in stride and was grateful for these verbal beatings. His eyes lit up, his voice was never whiny, it always sounded to him like White was quietly saying "More, more King, give me more, you won't break me."

White did everything King wanted. Seemed grateful for rebuke and was so incredibly sweet when King proved him right for once.
White was admittedly the only one King ever agreed with, unlike those who, even when they said the right things, he made feel stupid.
With White, he was pleased to see the happy confirmation in his eyes. At such moments, he suddenly felt a little better, even though it was absurd and made no sense.