Chapter 38 - Moon and Sun rising(part 1)

Moon's messenger chimed in the middle of the night.
He was lying there snuggled up to Sun and dreaming sweetly.

He couldn't remember why he picked up his cell phone, because he was actually too tired to answer anyone.

He read the text in horror and immediately woke Sun up.

"Mmmhhh...Tsuki....What?....Now?.....Another naugty dream? ....Give me a moment to wake up and I'll be at your disposal."

"Oh God, Taiyo, you don't know how much I wish I would wake you up because of that reason, but something bad has happened....we have to leave immediately....White is tied up and can't free himself, he's probably hurt too." Moon said worriedly.

Sun was immediately wide awake.
"What the....?Why?"

"King stole our project, sold it and probably left the country to deliver it. White had caught him and was punched and tied up. We need to get to his dorm, that's where we'll find him." Moon explained, one leg already tucked into his pants, continuing dressing while he was talking.

"But how do you know..." Sun was quite confused, but also knew that asking to much was stupid right now. Moon would surely explain everything on their way.
".......never mind...let's go save White first, explain everything to me in the car."

So did Moon, and when they arrived at White's house, his door was only ajar. They were able to enter his dorm room without any problems and found him tied up in his chair with his head hanging down.

Moon was scared to death, he thought at first that White had been unconscious and tortured. He was covered in red marks on his neck and part of his chest, which could be seen through his half-open shirt. Tooth marks also adorned some of these red spots and some of them were even bloody or at least bloodshot. His face showed the deep dark blue marks of a powerful punch and his cheek and hand had abrasions. A broken glass full of blood lay on the bedside table and White's scraped hand was adorned with a small cut. There was also stale water with dirt and blood in it.

Moon stepped up to White and shook him.

"White, hello...White?!?....Talk zo me.......what happened here? Did King do that? What the hell did that maniac do to you?"

Sun looked around the room a little more closely. It was all very strange, but something else was even stranger, that made him suspect something even worse about what had happened to White. There were several used paper towels in the trash can in the bathroom. Most of them were full of blood, and two that had fallen next to it clearly showed more than just bloody traces. It was unmistakably a mixture of blood and semen and not too little of the latter.

In the room, the bed was completely wasted, although he couldn't have been lying in it if he was tied to the chair, unless it had looked like this since this morning, which Sun couldn't imagine, considering the otherwise spotlessly clean room.

"Tsuki...please come here for a minute." Sun called out worriedly.

Moon let go of White and also looked into the bathroom.

He slapped both hands over his mouth in horror when he saw what Sun was pointing at wordlessly, but somewhat disgusted.

"Oh God Taiyo....do you think he .....he raped him?....I don't want to imagine....damn....we have to get him to hospital!"

"Moon?" A hoarse voice suddenly sounded from the next room?

The two intruders immediately jumped over to White.