Chapter 18 - Equinox (part 2) (🔞)

Sun closed his laptop, still holding Moon's hand.
"We're going upstairs now Yai...maybe we'll do some more work, then we'll go to sleep. Good night." Sun said kindly but firmly and grabed Moon even harder. He just managed to shout "Good night Yai" before Sun pushed him up the stairs.

Once in his room, Sun put down the laptop, immediately pulled Moon close and wrapped his strong, long arms around him.
"Tsuki, I can't believe how brave you were and how wonderfull the words have been you told my father earlier, with so much selfconfidence."

"I couldn't stand how sad he made you. If he hurts you, it hurts me too." Moon said softly, resting his head on Sun's shoulder.

"But I don't just mean the brave words that defended me Tsuki...I want to talk to you about three specific words you said in front of everyone, you know which ones I mean, right?"
Sun continued.

"I...well...maybe I should have saved it for a moment that was more private....was that too much?....I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you with this...but I wanted to tell him the truth from my heart at that moment...and I can't help it....I just feel that way...but don't worry...I don't expect you to tell me the same thing because of that."
Moon buried his head against Sun's shoulder again, feeling sorry for just spilling that in front of everyone.

"Tsuki, look at me, will you?"
Sun asked and breathed a tender kiss on Moon's hair.

The latter lifted his head and looked into two eyes so beautiful that they made him sink into them with an infinitely warm feeling that he almost lost the ground beneath his feet.

"Tsuki, you wouldn't believe how long I've been wanting to say the same words to you. We've only known each other for a short time, and I thought it was too soon to tell you. I didn't want to overwhelm you with my affection. Who meets someone for the first time after just a few conversations and then tells him he loves him? But that's how it was, even if I couldn't name these feelings at first. I love you just as much Tsuki and I have just as little problem letting everyone know. No matter who it is and whether they want to know or not."

Sun was already attacking Moons lips with passion, almost knocking him over. As if of their own accord, they walked backwards towards the bed. Sun finally simply pushed Moon over, directly onto his huge bed and sat directly over him with his legs apart. Their mouths fought another impossible-to-win battle until Sun let his lips wander over Moon's neck. He kissed and licked his way over everything he could reach, leaving burning lust on Moon's skin that was beginning to drive him completely insane.

Sun then let go of him briefly and stripped off his shirt, breathing heavily, only to pull Moon up a little towards him and skillfully free him from his hoodie. At last there was more bare skin to explore.

Moon lovingly stroked Sun's hair and his upper back, while Sun let his mouth glide sensually over Moon's upper body so that he had no choice but to sigh with excitement. Finally, a lustful moan escaped him as Sun began to take turns caressing Moon's nipples, sending an electrifying sensation through his whole body and finally to his crotch.

Sun was completely entranced by Moon's reaction to what he was doing, because not only Moon was obviously enjoying it, he couldn't get enough of the soft skin beneath him. He wanted to taste it everywhere. His crotch felt so swollen for the third time that day, he didn't know how he was going to be able to forget it again. He couldn't ignore the size of the bulge that had appeared under Moon's pants and decided it was time to do something about it together.

His lips now moved further down over Moon's beautiful little belly roll, which barely showed properly when lying down. He sucked and licked at this spot, even nibbling a little, which made Moon's head jerk up and look down at himself.