Chapter 15 - Solar storm und new moon (part1) ❤️❤️ (14+)

Definition of a solar storm

During a solar flare, there is a brief increase in the radiation of particles (electrons, neutrons and other atomic nuclei) at one point on the sun. If these particles land on the earth as a plasma cloud, this is called a solar storm. If the plasma cloud hits the Earth's magnetic field, it deforms.

Sun was now on his way home and Moon had to face the annoying questions from his cousin-sister and his best friend.
He knew it would happen eventually, so why not now.

In the end, Moon sat there with red ears, Chompoo looked up at the sky in love and whispered "how romantic" while News put his hand on Moon's shoulder and advised him to buy condoms soon, whereupon he received the first and only kick Moon had ever given him and would ever give him.

He could even accept it, because that joke had really gone a bit too far at that point.

"When are you going to tell Ma and Pa?"
Chompoo asked curiously with big, watery baby eyes.

"As soon as I see them...I don't want any secrets. He'll be here more often in the future."

"They'll be so happy for you too."
Chompoo confirmed with a broad grin.

"Yes...that's really good... but....can we please change the subject...I have something to tell you about the robbery."
News and Chompoo now listened properly.

Moon told them that the guys were probably some hired yakuza members who were trying to set up an organization here and do business with locals.

"Wait, if they're doing business with locals, how did they get to Beauty? You might think it was a random robbery, but the swear word and the photos were clearly Beauty's handwriting. Yakuza members, even if they are very desperate, don't do business with spoiled female students." News noted.

Moon had already thought about that.
"Actually, there aren't many ways Beauty can get to guys like that. One of the guys could be a lover she met on the Internet, who is now in bondage to her and uses his people for her stupid revenge games. But that seems too unrealistic to me, because if they want to set up an organization to make a name for themselves here, and especially with the clan at home, then no one is going to get involved with an internet acquaintance, I'd rather guess that she made the guys clear through her own family. Isn't her father some filthy rich bigwig with warehouses at the harbor? He deals in branded clothes or something like that. Wouldn't that be a great way to smuggle contraband, or launder money, or something? Since, according to the police, there have been attacks on several stores here recently in order to stir up fear and get some money quickly, she probably just had to ask a certain store to be attacked and gave them the order for the graffiti and the pictures.... should I approach Thunder about this? Maybe he knows a bit more about these family connections, they were together for a while."

News could see from the look on Moon's face that he had already thought three steps ahead in his head and was obviously about to start some kind of investigation.

"Moooon, don't do that... don't get involved. You're only putting yourself in danger...they're not good to deal with. Leave it to the police! Please!"

"Of course I'll leave it to the police, I won't do anything, but collecting and passing on some evidence as far as I can seems possible, doesn't it?" Moon said innocently.

Secretly, he had already made a plan that Sun could certainly help him with, but they had to be clever about it.

"I don't know if I can trust you there, but ok... I'll accept it. Just promise not to get any stupid ideas on your own, if you do anything, let us know...it's safer. Promise?" News implored him.