Chapter 30 - Congrunece of the celestial bodies (part3) 🔞

Moon got out of bed. He grabbed the used condom, knotted it and threw it into the small garbage can in the bedroom. Then he helped Sun up and took the soiled towel off the bed.

"Come on Taiyo let's take a quick shower." Moon suggested and was about to turn around when Sun held him.

"Um....Tsuki......do you remember that great jacuzzi tub out on the terrace? Shall we go in there?" Sun asked.
"I'd like to snuggle up to you a little longer in the warm water."

How could Moon say no to that?

Sun handed Moon his bathrobe.
"Why don't you go downstairs and let the water in, I'll get us fresh towels and dispose of this in the laundry basket."

He took the dirty towel from Moon.

Moon kissed him spontaneously.
"But don't keep me waiting too long."
With those words, he threw the bathrobe over himself and disappeared.

Sun grabbed two new towels from a large bathroom shelf. Thank goodness there were so many.

The wear and tear could still be high this weekend, Sun thought with a dirty grin.

He immediately thought back to what they had just done in the bedroom. His backside still felt so warm and somehow stretched and under pressure. But not uncomfortable, quite the opposite.

He just shuddered to himself at the thought that he would like to have Moon there again, right now.

He wanted that feeling of connection back and that orgasm had also been madness.

He doubted that it could still be normal, but he had little hope that Moon would feel the same.

He quickly grabbed something from the bedside cabinet, put it in the pocket of his bathrobe and went downstairs to Moon.

The tub was already half full, bubbling with blue-purple water and smelling of the tart version of lavender.

Moon stared into the water, lost in thought.

In his head, too, everything revolved around Sun, his future with him, his life with him and the fabulous feeling of being connected to Sun during sex and feeling his wonderful tightness.

Two long, slender arms suddenly wrapped around Moon's chest from behind and pulled him close.

"Tsuki, I asked you how far the bath is. You're so absent-minded again... what are you thinking about?" Sun asked with a grin. He had just found Moon drifting off mentally again.

"Oh, I'm sorry Taiyo....I was just thinking about you and how happy I am....that water kind of hypnotized me I think....come on...let's go inside."

Sun kissed Moon on the back of the head, then reached down and opened Moon's robe, letting it slide backwards off his shoulders.

He hung his own and moons bathrobe on the side of the tub, stepped into the warm water and held his hand out to Moon.

"Come to me Tsuki, I want to cuddle up to you."

Moon smiled, took Sun's hand and climbed into the tub with him.

Sun sat down and let Moon take a seat in front of him, between his legs. He pulled him close until Moon rested his back on Sun's chest and then began to wet his boyfriend's arms with the warm water.