Chapter 10 - Waning cresent moon and solarwind ❤️(part2)

The dean was about to drag Sun through the university next, as a very special student, who deserved a special briefing, when he suddenly called for a young man who was standing in front of the secretary's desk and complained to her, rather know-it-all and relatively rudely, that the basic cleaning of his club was not only inadequate and bungling, but had even damaged sensitive equipment.

The lady sat intimidated in her chair, on the verge of tears, and looked around for help from the dean. He didn't notice her at all, but also ignored what the young man had to say.

"Oh, that's a good thing. Mr. Wongsuwan is here too. King...Kiiiing.... please come here."
King looked in the direction of the impertinent voice that was calling him like a lapdog, with a gaze that could certainly burn holes in concrete. You could literally feel that he didn't like being pulled away from his victim at all, like a fighting dog from its prey, just before the fatal bite to the neck.

When he saw who was calling him, his expression suddenly changed to the most hypocritical, artificial smile Sun had ever seen. That was so creepy, in fact, that goose bumps flitted across his body.
"Ah, it's our esteemed dean, how can I help you?" King said in an exaggeratedly friendly voice.
"Mr. Futojoshi, this is Mr. Wongsuwan, our best horse in the stable so far and club president of the IQ Squad. You two will certainly make a difference in the future. The only thing missing now is Mr. Rangnaporn, then we would have our best three together." The dean said to Sun.
King looked at the dean in confusion.

"The top three? He's not even a member of our team."
King was very suprised.
"From now on, he is. King, this is the first time you've had a member appointed by me. We don't need an entrance test. He's been studying here since today and is a member as of today." Said the dean as a matter of course, causing King's face to briefly fall.

King was boiling inside. There was nothing worse than when an underexposed subject like the dean, who happened to have more to say than he did, tried to impose rules and decisions on him. He didn't care about Sun, King simply didn't want to be patronized.
"Well, ever since I took over the IQ Squad here at this university, I've been raking in prizes and money. I think you shouldn't tell me who...."

Now the dean did something that King hated even more than being patronized and that was when someone interrupted him.
"Oh, what ever....King trust me...."

King's face was even scarier to look at now. Sun wouldn't have been surprised if he'd pulled out a knife now and slaughtered the dean with at least 20 stabs. But then he saw King suddenly clench a fist so tightly that it HAD to hurt and his fingernails certainly dug into his own flesh.

However, this pain stimulus seemed to help King regain his composure and not become a rampage killer. His face relaxed into almost excited serenity, as if the pain was doing much more than relaxing him. This was extremely strange for Sun, he immediately sensed that he must be dealing with an extremely disturbed person here.

"If you say so.... how could I doubt it? Still, I'd like to know your motives." King said and was completely calm again.

"This young man here has a scholarship and an estimated IQ of 175...the upper limit is open...as you know, these tests are sometimes difficult to evaluate accurately. His test for the scholarship was passed with 100%. I think you understand my motives now."

At that moment, everything changed. King suddenly actually looked at Sun. Before, he had been blanked out as unimportant. He realized how tall and damn handsome Sun was and how highly interesting his brain was to the club.

"Major?" King asked.

"IT." Sun answered.

King grinned. When he heard he only had ONE major, he knew it was all for papers and he was certainly further along in his field than everyone else here.