Chapter 39 - Moon and Sun rising (part 2) 🔞

Arriving at the airport was less fun for Sun.
Moon and he were taken straight to an airport security room after passport control. Their luggage and, of course, both young men were searched. Sun had nothing digital with him, neither cell phone nor laptop. Neither did Moon, except for his cell phone, which he was allowed to keep, with the subtle instruction not to give it to Sun. Of course, Sun could access various devices at any time without being observed, but if a trace had been found online or he had been caught with a cell phone or similar device during a random check, he would have to be arrested, so he swore to himself, no matter how strong the urge was, not to even hold Moons cell phone for a moment. For the four days they planned to be here, Sun could practise going without.

The only real drawback was that Moon and Sun couldn't check when the virus had been activated in the robot to tell White. However, he accepted that he would have to wait a few days for this when Moon called him about it shortly before their trip.
The computer would record all the data and the code for controlling the robot could be entered from Sun's computer at any time.
White was convinced anyway that it wouldn't be bad for King to have a few days to himself before he wanted to track him down.

Moon was astonished when they left the airport. Sun headed straight for a parking lot in front of the airport, where a huge stretch limousine was waiting.
He stopped with his black trolley case and noticed that it took a while to look from one end of the car to the other. He'd seen cars like this in movies, but he'd never thought he'd see one in real life, let alone drive around in one, but Sun seemed sure he was going in the right direction. He was already a few steps ahead of Moon.
With his mouth open, he gazed at the black, luxury vehicle, which shone beautifully in the Japanese sun and whose rear windows had curtains that could be drawn, in a beige-gold tone, on which a golden crane was depicted.

"Is this ...... for US?" He stammered with wide eyes.

"Yes, it is....Oh wow, Dad clearly wants to impress you, this is usually the car for Dad's very exclusive guests." Sun laughed.

Then he took a few steps back to Moon, grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along with his own suitcase behind him.

An older gentleman with white hair, a gray, well-groomed chin beard, and an incredibly rakish chauffeur's uniform suddenly got out of the car and bowed deeply to Moon and Sun when they arrived at the car.

"Masato....long time no see. You look good." Sun said kindly and bowed as well. Moon, still completely overwhelmed by the impressions, automatically did the same.

"You too, young Mr. Futojoshi, nice to have you back." The Chauffeur repeated.

Then he turned explicitly to Moon and bowed very deeply again.

"And you are certainly Mr. Rangnaporn. I am very pleased to meet you. May I ask for your luggage?"

"We'll do that ourselves Masato." Sun said with a friendly smile and wanted to push his suitcase a bit forward, but Masato very politely but firmly took the suitcase from his hand.

"I was very carefully instructed not to let you do anything, young gentlemen. Please allow me to do my duty." He smiled submissively and took Moon's suitcase as well. Then he placed both bulky suitcases briefly next to the rear car door and opened it for his passengers. "Please get in, your father is already waiting for you."

Sun and Moon climbed into the huge luxury vehicle, equipped with a champagne cooler, minibar, music system, car phone and, of course, bulletproof glass and armor plating on the lower part. Not only was this the most expensive vehicle in Hirato Futojoshi's fleet, it was also the safest and Sun prayed inwardly that this car had really only been sent to impress and not because there was anything to be afraid of. With the tense situation among the clans in recent weeks, yit could be possible. He didn't say anything to Moon though, he just wanted to hope for the best.