Chapter 32 - Two days in heaven for Moon and Sun (part 2) 🔞

Moon and Sun had one of the best fish dinners of their lives in this restaurant. Afterwards, they decided to leave the car near the restaurant and go for a walk.

For a brief moment, they thought about going to the entertainment district in the city center, but Moon stopped just before they reached the first street in the district, where go-go bars, clubs, restaurants and red-light establishments were lined up side by side.

"Tsuki, what's up?" Sun had only felt the tug on his hand when Moon stopped.

"Would you like to go there Taiyo?" Moon asked as a counter question.

Sun sighed.

"If I'm honest, not really. The first thing we'll see there are sex tourists and young guys, girls, our age, selling their bodies. It's not a foreign world for me, because I had to move in these circles in Japan with Dad too. An old guy offered money for me when I was 16 years old. He probably saw me working on the surveillance system of a casino/betting office that also offered other services under the hand. I'd rather not be more specific, but this guy won't be able to touch young boys anymore. My father is known in the organizations for staying away from this topic and blocking all business in this direction. When he takes on something in this milieu, it always has to do with other things.....I don't want to imagine what life must be like for a person who sells his body to be able to eat....or when I think about the young guys who are ostracized because they are gay and think they have to look for someone here to be given an illusion of love by someone who probably tells the customer after him the same warm words he told him before. In Japan, at least some of the services were better regulated, even in a kind of fixed catalog of activities from which customers could choose. The women and men are actually officially employed as love workers and undergo regular health checks.... I don't think it's the same here.
Nevertheless, this socially ostracized zone is a very interesting place to make a quick money. It can be very tempting for some. I thought you might want to take a look at it too."

Moon lowered his head and squeezed Sun's hand a little tighter.

"No Taiyo, actually I don't want to. There were times when I was convinced myself that if I ever wanted to try sex in my life, it would only be possible in this bought way. I never felt the need to actually try it, but it's sad that I actually thought that. I don't want to look at it, it makes me sad. There may be many for whom this is just a job, who can do it without feeling anything, but I think of those who do mind and since I know what it means to really love someone and sex for me is much more than the in, out game, it would certainly bring me down to see it. Even if people smile, I can't believe it's real."

"Then we won't go there. Let's just go on ahead there, we'll skip the amusement mile and go to the little mall back there. I want to buy something for my sweet boyfriend today. No matter what....something to wear, or anything else, I don't care, you can choose anything you want." Sun said with a broad smile and gave Moon a tender kiss on the lips.

"So you're my sugar daddy again today?" Moon grinned broadly.

"Whatever my Tsuki wants." Sun replied and winked.

Moon thought about it.

"Hmmm...what do I want?"

He looked at Sun, his gaze gliding over his body up and down.
"I already have what I want...no wishes unfulfilled."

"Tsuuukiiii....please....I want to pay for something for you." Sun whined.

"You just paid for the food." Moon replied with a smile.