4

ROSE

I sat by the window, and watched the plane fly through the clouds, into the sky.

Yesterday, during my wedding reception, I had the time of my life with my friends, we danced and got wasted until all of us fell asleep in the suite.

Ten minutes ago I woke up and found myself on an airplane, heading to Gran Canaria, a warm and tropical island for our honeymoon, across the ocean.

My parents abducted me, and put me in Damian's private plane while I was asleep in the suite.

I woke up the moment the plane was lifting into the sky.

I'm contemplating whether I should have married Damian for my trust fund, but this marriage would only last a year.

But did I really ever have a choice to get married? I don't think so. 

After the divorce, I will disown my entire family, and they can fuck themselves so hard up in the ass that they see stars.

I wasn't astonished that my own parents kidnapped me, and put me in a private plane while I was asleep.

It has happened a few times.

One memorable time was when I had turned nineteen, three years ago, and a Russian mob boss had taken Marcella for unknown reasons, and my parents had come up with a plan to switch me with her.

I was asleep in my bedroom when my parents sneaked in, sedated me with a needle, and flew me across the world, to Russia.

They infiltrated the mob boss's place with the help of the Knight family, and swapped us, because my father wanted to get rid of me in any way he could.

I woke up in a foreign place, in a foreign country, with a panic attack while hundreds of horrible scenarios rushed through me.

Luckily, the Russian mob boss had taken pity on me, and since then I have become acquainted with him.

"Mrs. Knight, here's your cup of tea and honey." The flight attendant handed me the tea with honey I requested.

"Thank you." I say to the flight attendant who gives me a look of pity before heading to the other side of the plane, towards the closed curtains.

Behind the closed curtains was Damian's and Marcella's area. I was not allowed to enter their domain, as they spent their honeymoon.

The private plane is big, but I can hear my sister giggling because she wants to make her presence known.

I didn't even know they were back together again.

"I could have brought Perry with me," I whisper to myself, putting the honey in the tea, mixing it around with a spoon.

The purpose of my presence was to show the public that Damian and I were off to our honeymoon in Gran Canaria.

Damian Knight owns a private resort on the tropical island, where he will spend his days with Marcella.

I found a written paper on my nightstand when I woke up, an explanation of what was happening and where we were heading.

Unlike the couple, I was going to stay at a hotel outside of Damian's resort, and I was not allowed in any way to disturb the couple.

If I did, I would receive severe punishment by getting a little bit of money withdrawn from my trust fund.

I was only allowed to disturb them if they requested my presence.

Is Damian and Marcella, the king and queen of England?

I picked up my phone, scrolled through the contacts, scrolling past, Lev Mikhaylov, the Russian mob boss, because I wasn't going to call him.

He might have taken pity on me, but he would cut off my head if I disturbed him.

I saw Perry's name and pressed the dial button, a few seconds later he answered, "Hello?"

"Myparentskidnappedmeputmeinaprivateplanewiththekingandqueenofengland." I blurted out, biting around my nails.

"I need to wake up, hold on a minute." He said because he was hungover since he drank alot, way more than me.

I heard him rustling in bed, and doing a few other things until he came back. "What did you say again?"

"My parents kidnapped me, put me in a private plane with the king and queen of England." I explained, sounding defeated.

"Where are you?" He asks, concerned for me.

"Many, many, many feet up in the air on a plane, and on my way to Gran Canaria." I took a hold of the warm mug, drinking the tea, instead of biting around my nails.

"I'm on my-" Perry said, but my phone was snatched from my hand.

I put the tea on the table, standing up and facing Damian Knight, who was holding my phone in his hand, and towering over me.

His dark hair was slightly disheveled. He wore a pair of grey sweatpants, as he was shirtless, exposing his muscles, and the tattoo on the side of his neck.

Damian glared at the phone, narrowing his eyes, before he smashed my phone on the wall, destroying it into pieces.

What had gotten up his ass? Did Marcella tried to shove an entire zucchini in his ass or what?

"Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled at him, staring at my smashed phone on the floor.

He took a hold of my jaw, forcing me to look at him. I clutched my nails into his hand, but he didn't blink nor flinch even when my nails drew blood on his skin.

Damian was strong, all the muscles weren't for show. He was a talented and excellent fighter, who had participated in illegal underground fighting.

The knight family was an infamous American crime family, expanding their illegal businesses all over the world, and taking over a large amount of businesses in New York City.

Damian Knight was the heir to the Knight empire.

"Listen to me, princess. Live your life quietly, without making any noise, live like you're dead." Damian leaned his face closer to mine and warned me, gripping tighter into my jaw.

"Understand?" His gray eyes held no emotions, they were purely cold.

I nodded my head, wanting him to release the hold on my jaw, before he would crush it with his hand.

I have seen him do it before to a few people. 

The people who tried kidnapping me in high school were one of his many victims.

He was only sixteen back then, but he was cold and murderous, and he crushed one of the kidnappers skull.

Damian gave me one final look, and threw on the floor, as I fell on my knees.

He was making his way towards the closed curtains, his back was filled with nail scratches from Marcella.

If he thought this was over, he was wrong.

I stood up, and grabbed the tea mug, throwing the hot water on his back.

He barely winced, but it must hurt because of the recent nail marks left on his back by my sister.

I turned around and ran to my room, locking the door behind me, and I didn't know if I would make it out alive during the nine-hour flight.