32

ROSE

I woke up two hours later with a pounding headache, but it helped that I was laying on the king-sized bed with the bed covers on me.

There was a rainstorm outside, the rain pouring heavily onto the windows. The sky was dark gray even if it was night, almost a dark blue color that reminded me of Lev's eyes.

Perry was by my side when I woke up, but Lev was nowhere to be seen.

I had questioned Perry about who changed me into comfortable clothes, because wearing a tight dress and high heels while pregnant was rough.

Perry told me that Lev did, and that I had scared the living shit out of the man when he saw me collapsed on the floor.

I sighed, sitting up, and laid my back on the bed frame, while drinking a glass of water, as Perry told me that everything was fine with me and the babies.

A doctor had visited, and I'm healthy, despite the fact that I passed out on the floor because of stress.

"Perry, give me acid." I suddenly ordered my best friend.

"For what?" He asked, he was sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"I want to throw at a bitches face." I thought of Lev's lover, who gave me glares, snarky replies, and exposed me at the dinner.

Perry frowned, "What happened during dinner? Some of the guests haven't even left yet."

"Oh, the usual. I found out Marco Spencer killed Lev's daughter." My voice was filled with sarcasm because Lev wasn't here when I woke up, and he was the person I wanted answers from.

"What?!" Perry almost fell down from his chair.

"I passed out because I heard Oksana ask Lev if he got together with me because of his revenge." I took a sharp breath in, my hands trembled, and my mind drifted to millions of scenarios.

"I felt humiliated because nobody in the family knew that I was Rose Spencer, Marco Spencer's daughter. I thought they would kill me if I stepped back inside the dining room." I exhaled a shaky breath.

"Oh shit, that's brutal." Perry mumbled in shock.

We sat in silence for a few moments, until I had enough, and stood up from the bed, walking towards a jewelry cabinet that Lev had gifted me, and picked out a ring.

"Where are you going?" Perry's worried voice made me halt in my steps.

"Hopefully to kill a bitch." I said, heading out of the master bedroom with the ring in my hand because I had an idea in mind.

Perry didn't hesitate to run towards his room, and returned to me with a tiny acid bottle, putting it in the pocket of my hoodie.

"You will need this." He winked at me.

I thanked him, and strode out of the master bedroom while Perry trailed behind me. I was heading towards the stairs because I wanted to talk with some people.

But once I neared the staircase, I could hear Lev's family talking amongst each other as they hadn't noticed me yet.

"What is a Spencer doing inside Lev's home?" I heard one of the family members speak.

"And she's pregnant too! We have a pregnant Spencer in the mansion." Another person spoke up amongst the family members who were gathered inside the living room.

"She actually forced Lev to sleep with her." The woman who used to be an ex-lover of Lev told the family members, and I was surprised that she was still here.