17

ROSE

(Flashback - Three months ago.)

My older brother, Enzo Spencer, reached out to me two weeks ago.

He wanted me to marry Damian Knight, my high school bully, in order to overthrow our father.

I knew that it wasn't a good idea, they always say, never trust a Knight.

But my brother is desperate because he has his own demons and nightmares, like I have mine.

Strangely enough, whenever I was with Lev, he always got rid of my demons because I was always safe and shielded.

But along the way I forgot that he had his own demons, some of them were worse than others.

I snapped out of my thoughts once I arrived at Lev's mansion, which reminded me of a palace. I walked up the large staircase, towards the two large front doors, while admiring the home.

I opened one of them, and entered inside the familiar hallway that had become like my second home.

I knew my way through Lev's mansion even with a blindfold. I headed for his office that was on the second floor, wandering through the massive halls until I reached one particular door.

I knocked once, before I heard him say, "Enter."

Opening the door to his office, and stepping inside, I caught the sight of Lev standing with his back facing the door, while he had his hands behind his back.

He gazed out the window of the office, overlooking the view of his entire backyard, as he could see everything from here.

I observed his attire. He wore a white shirt as the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, a pair of black pants, along with dark oxford shoes, and his easily combed dark hair.

I stood, and admired him from afar, his broad shoulders, the way he held himself in an authoritative and intimidating manner, but he was always kind to me, and that made me weak to my knees.

"Take off your clothes, put the wig on, put on the blindfold, and lay down on my desk." Lev's words caught me off guard, I almost stumbled on my feet.

Lev didn't know that I had walked inside his office, because his back faced me, and he thought I was one of his hookups.

I hadn't told Lev that I was coming, he didn't know.

A while ago I found out that he was a man who liked rough sex, with no whispers of love or affection, he liked it rough and hard, he didn't do relationships, but he wasn't a manwhore either.

I was proved right by his dominant demeanor because of the things that laid on his desk.

My eyes drifted to the desk, where a short wine red wig laid there, along with a dark blindfold.

My hands moved on their own. First I took off my denim jacket and placed it on the couch, my sundress followed after, until I was left naked after taking off my bra and underwear.

Lev had never seen me naked, he wouldn't know how I looked.

I stepped near his wooden desk, it was empty, except for the wig and the blindfold, like he had prepared for this occasion.

My hands were trembling while every fiber of my being told me to get out of here, but I couldn't, my legs couldn't move.

I tied my blonde hair into a bun and put the short red wig on, that sat perfectly around my head.

I put on the dark blindfold over my eyes, tying it harshly behind my head, while I almost choked on my own breath as the tension increased in the room, because I was met by pure darkness.