26

ROSE

The next day, Perry and I sat inside a Café, in the old town of Copenhagen as rain fell on the windows. 

We were sitting in an excluded area on the second floor, where we had privacy, but we could see the other people inside the café below us, on the first floor.

Perry had ordered us hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream on top.

It took a few moments until our order was done, but it was worth waiting for the warm, sweet drink.

I honestly felt like I was in heaven when I took a sip of the hot chocolate, and both of us moaned quietly at the same time and covered our mouths, while laughing.

After a few silent moments, Perry broke the comfortable silence.

"What should we name the babies?" Perry thought deeply, his green narrowed eyes sought out after the perfect names.

"Anus and Bones is off the list." I pointed it out to him.

"What about Annabelle and Babadook?" Perry gave two examples of two horror movie characters. 

"They will get bullied in school if I name one of my children Babadook." I mentioned.

"Aquaman and Batman?" He gave me another example from the DC universe.

I rolled my eyes while laughing at his other examples that was out of the world.

"I will be the best godfather in the world, I will spoil your children rotten." Perry said, and I was happy that he seemed excited about the twins' arrival.

"Perry... Thank you for sticking to my side, I don't think I would know what to do without you." I smile at him, the thoughts making me more emotional.

"Rose, you always stuck by my side, and I will always stick by yours, until the day you don't want me anymore." Perry says, staring down at his hot chocolate, and the smile on his face reached his eyes.

I tried saying something more, but he changed the subject.

"Being a father is tough for Anus and Boner, but I don't mind becoming a second father to the twins." He commented.

"I will love them regardless, even if I'm not their biological father, I will love the twins like they were my own." Perry added, and I almost teared up because not many people would step in as a father figure.

Perry never broke his promises, he wasn't sugar-coating or sweet-talking, he was always sincere with his words.

"That's a huge responsibility and a promise you're making." I blinked away a few tears because I was six months pregnant, and Perry was the only one by my side during these hard times.

He was somebody I could trust, and I knew that my children would be in good hands with him.

Perry nodded, but said, "Don't laugh at me... But I brought a few dad guide books because I wanted to help you with the twins."

I was lost beyond words, and I couldn't say anything, since I was speechless because Perry always found a way to support and surprise me.

"I hope you're not creeped out because it's your children and I don't want to cross any of your boundaries." He blurted out, while one hand went behind his neck because he was anxious.

"No, I'm not, I trust you, you would never want to harm me or the twins." I reassured him, and he relaxed as he released the hand behind his neck.

"Thank god." He sighed in relief, and I laughed a bit due to his facial expression.