6

ROSE

I was staying in Damian's private resort, laying in bed with a massive headache from falling down into the pool.

The nurse had assured me that nothing was wrong, just a little headache that would pass, even if my head pounded and I felt nauseous.

Damian had jumped after me from the hotel, into the pool, and saved me, but I wished I was left to die.

I laid in bed, in the dark room because it was past midnight as I heard them having sex through the wall.

All I wanted was to swim at the beach and watch the sunset, not listen to them having sex.

"Fuck me.. harder..." Marcella moaned, loudly and proudly.

The bed was squeaking, and the wall was almost shaking from Damian's rough thrusts.

"Shut up." Damian ordered her, a groan escaped him.

"Harder..." Marcella was out of breath, and he began to choke her, the bed pounding harder against the wall.

I covered my ears, my head feeling like it was about to burst.

Why do they need to taunt me?  They can live together if they want, just leave me out of it.

I held my hands pressed against my ears until I fell asleep. 

The next time I woke up, it was morning, and a maid was checking on me, replacing the towel on my forehead with a cold one.

The pounding headache was still there, and suddenly the nausea washed over me again as I sat up and vomited my guts out on the floor beside the bed.

I was burning up, feeling awful, and I had only myself to blame because I decided to climb down from a hotel.

But I felt like the nurse lied about my condition, I probably had a concussion from smacking my head into the water.

I laid down on the bed, my limbs weak and numb, while the maid wore a horrific expression, but went on to clean up my mess.

Damian barged in the room, dressed in a black tank-top, flexing his muscles and showing off the tattoos on his entire left arm that connected with the tattoo on the side of his neck.

"Why are you always like this? Are you really seeking that much attention from everyone?" Damian crossed his arms, standing in front of my bed.

I heard what he said, but I was too exhausted to give him an answer, but I could give him my middle finger as he scoffed at my action. 

"Marcella doesn't act like you. She can be dramatic, but you're too much." The tone of his voice was bitter, but I was too sick to care about him. 

I had myself to care about rather than him, who was standing by the doorway and seeking attention from me like a child.

"It's good that you're sick because I won't need to watch over you." Damian says, glancing at the maid who was cleaning up the vomit, and headed out of the room.

I had no energy to argue as I fell asleep for a second time, falling into a deep slumber.

The next time I woke up, it was dark outside, it was another midnight.

I had woken up in between to drink water, then fell back asleep as my headache and nausea were better, even the throbbing in my head lessened the more I slept.

A thing that didn't lessen was them having sex. 

I looked on my side where my entire door trembled and shook with force. 

Damian and Marcella were having sex against my door as I was afraid that they would break it.

"You're mine... Damian..." A moan escaped her while Damian pounded into her, shaking the whole door with them.

Damian did something because her moans grew louder and needier, "Yes! Yes! Fuck Yes!"

I was about to cover my ears, but a knock on the window caught my attention.

Somebody was breaking inside my bedroom, until the person jumped inside the room through the window they had unlocked.

The person wore black from head to toe, black sneakers, black shorts and a shirt as they took off their cap, and I held back from sobbing.

Perry was smiling, the smile reaching his green eyes, they were always a breath of fresh air to stare into.

He tiptoed over to my bed, laying beside me, pulling me into his embrace, and I felt like home.

"I'm here now..." He whispers into my hair, while I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Never climb without me, we're ride or die partners, remember?" Perry teases me, gently rocking me in his embrace, not too much since I had a throbbing headache.

He suddenly let go of me, standing up and picking something up from his backpack. He picked a water bottle with a pair of pills, painkillers that nobody had given me, not even the nurse.

Perry handed me the painkillers and the water bottle, as I took them and swallowed them with the help of water.

He put the water bottle on the nightstand, and went back to his original place on the bed, embracing me, and I fell into another deep slumber.

I was always home in his arms.