10

ROSE (Mature audience!)

I was dressed in a short wine red dress with puffy long sleeves. My honey blonde hair was in a low-bun that I had done by myself, while the high heels sat tightly around my feet as I made my way down the stairs.

I lifted my head up from the floor, and was met by the sight of Marcella, who had her arms wrapped around Damian, standing on her tiptoes and kissing him.

Damian pushed Marcella away the moment he saw me.

I wanted to laugh because it looked like a husband who was hiding his mistress behind his wife's back.

Marcella was standing behind him, while Damian protectively covered her, and she made herself seem fragile.

Damian was dressed in a dark suit, and Marcella wore a tight dress, highlighting her curves.

We were heading to a charity gala hosted by Damian's father, but before we could go, my husband had many things to scold me about.

"Why did you harm Marcella?" Damian asks, as my half-sister clung to his arm.

"How did I harm her?" I question because these past days I have stayed in my room. I only went out once to meet my friends, but that was it.

"You threw yourself at her, when you saw her at the store. There's video footage of you harming her." Damian's voice was venomous.

I knew how this happened.

This was a scheme, organized by Marcella and her current best friend, who once used to be my best friend.

"I didn't-" I tried defending myself, but I always knew who won these battles.

"I have already called your father, and he has withdrawn 20% of your trust fund." Damian says, gazing at me in disapproval.

They are going to drain my trust fund at this point.

I was about to argue with him, but he took Marcella and headed out of the penthouse.

What an amazing way to begin the evening.

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Damian hated me, and I hated him, but we still needed to walk down the red carpet while they took pictures of us.

Marcella was trailing behind us, but she was unbothered since she loved being the center of attention, and this was her time to shine.

We entered the charity gala, and the smile dropped from our faces. Damian went to Marcella while I was left standing alone.

Most of these people at the gala, had been at my wedding, and knew how Marcella had humiliated me, but they didn't care, they would fall on their knees for her.

I ignored the stares because I was standing by myself in a corner while Damian was parading around with Marcella attached to his arm.

Nobody batted an eye, nobody cared and didn't dare to cross Damian's path.

I picked up a champagne glass from a tray, and began to drink in misery, wanting everything to be over.

Wandering by myself around the charity gala while nobody bothered talking to me unless it was to compare me to my sister.

I walked to the second floor, wandering the halls that were slightly crowded with people, and at the end of the hall were two open doors to another large room.

I thought my evening would be awful, but at the end of the hall, I caught the sight of my uncle sitting by a table, and talking to the Russian mob boss, Lev Mikhaylov, who intimidates others with his mere presence.

He was dressed in a neat black suit that made his muscles bulge, a coat was hanging off his broad shoulders, and he had a cigar between his rough fingers which were slightly scarred.

His dark hair was slicked back like Damian's hair, but the man looked more mature and older, in a handsome way that was appealing.

The slight stubble on his face made me want to trace my fingers through it, and gaze into his dark heavy blue eyes, that reminded me of a god from the underworld.

I admit that I have a tiny crush on him ever since I first met him when I was nineteen, but he never saw me as more than a little girl.

Lev was thirty-seven years old, an experienced man, we had an age-gap of fifteen years, and he was forbidden.

But in my dreams, after I met him when he had kidnapped my half-sister because my father, Marco Spencer had crossed him, and needed to be taught a lesson.

I had thoughts of marrying him, something I would never confess to him, and would be my secret.

Mr. Mikhaylov and my uncle were deeply engaged in a conversation with other businessmen.

I was heading towards them, but halted in my steps when a gorgeous woman placed her hand on his shoulder, flirting with him, and my insecurities got the best of me.

I spun around, pretending like I hadn't seen anything, but suddenly I got a text from someone, and checked my phone.

'Come and meet me by the restrooms in the hall.' - Damian.

'Why?' - Me.

'My father wants us to stand by his side while he gives a speech." - Damian.

A sigh escaped my lips, and I headed towards the restrooms downstairs. The hallway downstairs was almost empty, barely any people.

I waited by the restrooms, texting him, but he didn't answer, until somebody covered my head with a bag and dragged me inside the restroom, throwing me in there and locking the door from outside.

I took off the bag over my head, rushing to the door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge. The door was locked from outside, and I couldn't unlock it from the inside.

"This is for getting close to him." Marcella laughed while I heard her friends laugh with her, and they left me locked in.

I searched for my phone, but it had been taken by her. I banged on the door for many minutes, but nobody came.

I leaned my back on the wall, anger rushing through my bones because Marcella had taken Damian's phone and pretended to be him.

Minutes passed, but it felt like hours, until somebody unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Marcella's friend who loved to taunt me entered, and his gaze told me that this was what he was about to do.

He stepped inside, closing the doors behind us, a creepy smile on his face as he took a step forward.

"Marcella told me that you would be here." He says, smiling like a creep.

"You don't understand how much I have wanted you, causing a drift between you and Damian was hard, but now I have you all to myself." He took another step forward.

"Step back, I'm serious." My voice betrayed me because I was terrified, especially when he started to unbuckle his jeans and ordered me to get on my knees.

I froze in my place, I couldn't get myself to move because I was scared.

But when he took another step forward, his hard dick hanging in the air right in front of me. I panicked and pushed my knee very hard between his legs.

He screamed loudly, and I made a run for it, heading out of the restroom.

My entire body trembling because I could have been raped by Marcella's friend, and nobody would have believed me if it had happened.

The moment I stepped out of the restroom, I caught the sight of Damian's father giving a speech to the crowd, and next to him was Damian with Marcella.

I couldn't be bothered with them as I ran out, and took a cab to Perry's place because I had no other place to call home.