𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2 : ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Unforgettable? Is she going to confess to me?

Ai Tingya’s choice of words was very ambiguous so Luo Feng couldn’t help but let his imagination run wild. However, the tumor squeezed out all the unnecessary thoughts from his mind in no time.

If the world was a game, then the Heavens would be a completely wicked player who joked around with Luo Feng.

So what if his deskmate confessed to him in his current physical condition? He could only wish her well indifferently and continue waiting to be pushed into the operating theater.

Ai Ting Ya couldn’t hear Luo Feng’s thoughts as she continued sincerely. “I was very sad to hear that you were sick. I’ve always wanted to see you, but I didn’t know if you wanted to see me”

Luo Feng’s pale lips curled into a relaxed smile: “Why do you think I don’t want to? With a classmate that is the CEO of Goldman Sachs, I will be able to brag for a long time. Do any other classmates know your identity?”

Ai Ting Ya immediately smiled when she heard Luo Feng taking the initiative to bring up a relaxing topic. “You’re the only one”

Luo Feng said proudly, “So that’s how it is. I’ll be able to brag the next time I see them.”

He was still in contact with a few people in high school. After graduating from university, he started a small company with his two best friends which did quite well with their family’s connections.

Luo Feng would have become the envy of others if his parents hadn’t died and he hadn’t been plagued by illness.

He did not want to drag his best friends down with him after he was diagnosed with a tumor in his brain. He therefore took some money and left, waiting for his life to end on his deathbed.

However, there would always be a day when his wealth would be emptied. Luo Feng didn’t have any income and had to pay an expensive treatment fee. He was running out of money in no time.

Coincidentally, he met a kind-hearted person in society who helped him pay for his medical expenses every month. Otherwise, he might have died long ago. He was considered lucky to be able to hear the doctor’s treatment plan this morning.

Luo Feng faintly felt that things were a little too coincidental after seeing Ai Tingya.

He pretended not to know anything. “Then I’m honored. I’ll have to tell Yan Jun about it when he comes. Do you remember Yan Jun? He was the life committee member of our class. He’s put on weight and has to turn his body sideways when he enters through the door.”

Ai Tingya’s lips twitched. She wanted to laugh, but she didn’t. She paused for a moment and interrupted Luo Feng’s laughter in a low voice. “Is that so? Yan Jun has always been very fat. Speaking of which… I heard that you’re engaged to Xing Miaomiao. Why isn’t she here?”

Ai Tingya would definitely be first if there was a competition to rub someone’s nose in it.

The corner of Luo Feng’s mouth that was barely curled up fell off: “We’ve broken up. How can I hold her up now that I’m ill?”

He was not Auntie Xianglin who would pour out his grievances to anyone he met even though he hated Xing Miaomiao’s heartlessness.

Ai Tingya’s eyes were filled with heartache hearing Luo Feng’s answer. She, who was originally sitting like a statue, leaned forward and closed the distance between her and Luo Feng while gently holding his hand.