𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50 : ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
In Luo Feng's memory, Teacher Zhang and Teacher Yu have never gotten along. Perhaps it was because the two of them are similar in age and experience, the competitive awards will always collide.

In addition, the two of them were both form teachers. The class they were in charge of was only separated by a wall, so it was inevitable that they would secretly compete seriously.

Luo Feng was originally wondering why his teacher suddenly wanted him to tutor the entire class. However, he immediately understood when he saw Teacher Zhang's arrogant appearance.

"Teacher Yu, are you mobilizing your classmate Ai Tingya again?" Teacher Zhang teased. "Ai Tingya is already working very hard. Don't give the student too much pressure. The other students might need more guidance."

In other words- Why are you so biased? You only look at those with good results and don't see those with bad results.

Teacher Yu glared at him angrily and happened to see a stack of papers under his arm.

The last sprint of the third year of high school was nothing more than doing questions. The teachers of each subject would collect the real questions from the previous years or get the targeted papers from the private school if they were related.

When Teacher Yu saw the words "Provincial High School" on the paper, she felt very upset.

Teacher Zhang intentionally or unintentionally flaunted the paper in his hand. He felt that what he had said just now was not satisfying enough and said, "Teacher Yu, you only have two top students. The rest are mostly ordinary students. Don't let the children's three years of hard work down."

With that, he left proudly with the papers.

Luo Feng waited for Teacher Zhang to walk away before glancing into the office. Teacher Yu looked at the lesson plan and sighed. She, who was usually unforgiving with her words, rarely said a word in the face of Teacher Zhang's provocation.

Even though Class One was ranked first or second in the cohort, the average score of the class was still lower than Class Two's. This meant that there was a huge difference between the students. Teacher Zhang blamed this on the fact that Teacher Yu only valued Luo Feng, Ai Tingya.

Teacher Yu was speechless. It was not that she had never thought of helping to improve the average score, but she could not get good real questions. She could only watch as Teacher Zhang moved sets of good questions to his own class.

Luo Feng looked at Teacher Yu's lonely back view as if she was an old monk meditating. He suddenly understood why she wanted him to tutor the class.

Luo Feng returned to class. Ai Tingya pulled him to his seat when saw him return.

"Where did you go? I couldn't find you anywhere," Ai Tingya said.

"I just went to the store to eat something. Why are you looking for me?" Luo Feng asked even though he knew the answer.

Ai Tingya bit her lip and hesitated for a moment before telling him what had happened in the office.

He revealed an ambiguous smile and said, "What do you want me to do?"

Ai Tingya said foolishly, "Of course I hope you can help our classmates, but you're the one who's busy and it will take up your time, so you still have to make the decision yourself. However, I'll support you no matter what you do!"

She fully respected Luo Feng's choice and was only a messenger.

Luo Feng felt a little disappointed. He felt that Ai Tingya didn't understand why Teacher Yu looked for her. At a time like this, he would definitely agree if she acted coquettishly with him.