𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27 : ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs, ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Luo Feng carried his bag and walked into the classroom early the next morning. He saw Ai Tingya sitting in the first row under the podium and Teacher Yu standing on the podium. Her face was full of smiles when she saw Luo Feng.

She seemed to be saying, “I mean what I say, but do you think I’ll let you guys continue to sit at the back? Naive!”

She directly moved their seats to the front. Theirs was the only two tables placed side by side in the class. The others seemed to be allergic to all their other classmates. Their desks were separated by an aisle.

Luo Feng stuffed his bag into the drawer while Ai Tingya sat awkwardly in her seat.

“I’m still in the first row.”

She still felt imprisoned when she was constantly exposed to others’ gaze even though she was no longer afraid of them.

Luo Feng resisted. “Teacher Yu, we can study hard no matter where we sit. It’s easy for us to be short-sighted if we’re too close. You should leave this precious position to your weaker classmates.”

Teacher Yu snorted smugly. “The two of you are now the focus of my protection. It’s more convenient for everyone if you sit here.”

I don’t believe that you dare to flirt with each other under the teacher’s nose.

She thought.

“But my lungs would be filled with chalk dust.” Luo Feng opened his mouth and said. He didn’t really like the first row. During the last exam, he kept hearing rustling sounds behind him, which made him very uncomfortable.

The stronger their reaction, the more necessary it was for them to sit in the first row.

Teacher Yu waved his hand. “Students, you have to study hard after changing seats. Don’t think about nonsense.”

She left the classroom with light steps without waiting for Luo Feng to reply.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled helplessly.

“Don’t worry about this for now. You haven’t had breakfast yet, right?” Ai Tingya pulled her chair out and asked with concern.

Luo Feng took out a boiled egg from his pocket and handed it to her. “I’ve already eaten, but the porridge my mom made this morning was too watery. Eating it was like not eating it at all.”

Ai Tingya took out a meat bun from her clothes and exchanged it for the boiled egg upon hearing this. “This meat bun is very delicious. Eat it quickly.”

Luo Feng looked at the steaming hot meat bun in his hand and sniffed it.

It was indeed very fragrant, and Ai Tingya was afraid it would turn cold, so she put it inside her clothes. The bag still had the fragrance of lemon soap on it. Luo Feng was very familiar with the scent on Ai Tingya’s body, so he could smell it immediately.

“Have you eaten?” Luo Feng asked.

“Yes, I’ve eaten.” Ai Tingya peeled the boiled egg seriously without looking at Luo Feng.

Her small actions were too obvious. Ai Tingya really did not know how to lie.

Luo Feng placed the meat bun on the table and stared at Ai Tingya’s face until her face turned red.

Ai Tingya turned her head away guiltily and said, “How do you know that I haven’t eaten?”

“Of course I know. You usually rely on steamed buns for three meals, but you’re willing to eat meat buns for breakfast? Hurry up and eat this too!” Luo Feng said.