𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 41 : ʟᴏᴜ ғᴇɴɢ ɪs ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Teacher Yu, don’t just keep staring at Luo Feng’s paper. The average score of your class wasn’t high in the last exam, if I remember correctly.” Teacher Zhang sneered.

Everyone knew that Luo Feng from Class One had scored full marks in all subjects and was sitting in the first seat in the examination room ever since the Oath-Taking Rally. Teacher Zhang could not stand Teacher Yu’s smugness.

“I treat the students equally. I didn’t expect Luo Feng to be enlightened so quickly. Thank you for your reminder, Teacher Zhang. I’ll be more careful in the future,” Teacher Yu replied.

No matter what Teacher Zhang said, she would shut up immediately whenever Luo Feng was mentioned.

She had been in the industry for almost 20 years and had never seen a genius who scored full marks in all subjects after all.

“Hehe, work hard then. I hope your class’s average score can increase a little.” Teacher Zhang replied unhappily.

“Thank you for your auspicious words. I also hope that your class will produce a top student.” Teacher Yu smiled.

Luo Feng’s results alone were enough for her to brag about for the rest of her life. Hence, Teacher Yu could sit firmly on the high ground and treat Teacher Zhang as being jealous.

However, Teacher Zhang’s words also reminded her that many small fries were covered up under Luo Feng’s halo of full marks for all subjects. It was completely impossible for him to pull up the average alone. The other students had to improve their results with haste.

Teacher Yu cracked her knuckles at the thought of this. She had to use high-pressure methods from now on!

“Boohoohoo, where do I get the face to go back and tell my father? He specially took a break from work to watch over my studies at home. I’ve worked hard for nothing this month.”

Lei Jin sat in his seat and covered his face, sighing in self-disgust when the test results were about to be announced.

“It’s not as bad as you think. I think your math results must have improved significantly.” Luo Feng comforted him.

The answers for the Chinese Language Examination were categorized as comprehension-type questions. One could score as long as they were somewhat close to it. Mathematics was different. Right and wrong were as obvious as day. Some students relied on Mathematics to score.

Lei Jin could jump from the lower bottom ranks to the higher ranks if his math score increased by 60 points.

“Brother, don’t comfort me. I know my level best. I’ve let you and Sister-in-law down.” Lei Jin was so depressed that he couldn’t raise any confidence. He trusted his judgment more no matter how Luo Feng persuaded him.

“We’ve just had different final answers. What I wrote should be similar to what you wrote.” Luo Feng didn’t lie at all.

However, Lei Jin refused to listen.

Luo Feng was thinking about how to cheer Lei Jin up when a classmate suddenly appeared at the door and shouted. “Lei Jin, Teacher Yu wants you to go to the office.”

Lei Jin shuddered, his face filled with horror, as though he was facing the end of the world.

Everyone in the class knew very well what it meant to be called to the office alone by a teacher on the eve of the results.