𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 42

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 42 : ɪ ʀᴇʟʟʏ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Continue your ruckus! The other classes were reading quietly on my way here. You guys are the loudest!”

“Do you think you did very well this time? Look at your results! I’m too embarrassed to look at them. Your average scores are much worse than Class Two’s, yet you still want to go to PE class!”

“You’ll have PE classes every day when you go to university! Be more rooted in your studies.”

Teacher Yu stood on the podium fiercely. She rushed to the classroom to stop the students running to the field when the results of the exam were out before she could accept the praise of the teachers in the office.

She wanted everyone to come back for math class.

Everyone, other than Luo Feng, Ai Tingya, and Lei Jin, lowered their heads, not daring to look up at Teacher Yu.

“Why are you all looking at the table? Are you able to understand anything from it?”

They raised their heads.

“Why are you all looking at me? Are there words on my face? Look at the blackboard!”

The students were on the brink of tears. You’re the teacher. Everything you say is right.

“Luo Feng.” Teacher Yu took the initiative to walk down the podium and said, “Go up and talk about the exam papers.”

Hm?

Luo Feng looked around in surprise and realized that his classmates were all looking at him. He really didn’t hear it wrongly.

“Alright.” Luo Feng didn’t feel troubled. He picked up the paper and walked to the podium.

Teacher Yu crossed her arms and said as she walked to the last row, “Student Luo Feng scored full marks in all subjects again. He’s the number one in the city! Everyone, listen to Student Luo Feng’s method to obtain the solution.”

Luo Feng didn’t know which side the sun rose from today, but Teacher Yu actually wanted him to go on stage to explain how to do the questions.

He looked at the paper and thought for a moment. “Which question do you want to hear first?”

“Huh—” The students booed, not knowing what Luo Feng was up to.

Teacher Yu said sternly, “Follow the sequence. It’s not like we’re ordering a song.”

Luo Feng said, “I’m sorry, Teacher Yu. I don’t know which question is more difficult for the other students because I got everything right so I want to ask first. I’m afraid there won’t be enough time if I have to explain every question in detail.”

“…” Teacher Yu was speechless. He was actually f*cking right.

However, Luo Feng was telling the truth, so no one knew what expression to put on.

“Lei Jin, give me your paper.” Luo Feng explained. “His foundation is not bad. It will most likely be a difficult problem if he doesn’t get it right.”

He knew the standards of the people he had taught.

The other students did not know how many points Lei Jin had scored. They only remembered his sorry state as he hung behind the class.

“No way, 40 points can be representative of us?” A male student said unhappily.

“Lei Jin scored 118 this time. He got all the fundamental questions correct even though his marks were not outstanding.” Luo Feng added.