𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4 : ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢʏ, ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
"Hey, hey, hey, Luo Feng, why did you keep pestering Ai Tingya during class? I heard everything!"

Lei Jin turned around and teased Luo Feng and Ai Tingya with a perverted smile as soon as the bell rang.

Ai Ting Ya couldn't listen to these words. She hugged her notebook and chased after the teacher, not giving Luo Feng a chance to speak.

Luo Feng glared at Lei Jin and said. "It's all your fault for disturbing my plans!"

Lei Jin came over and winked. "What's so fun about it? Tell your bro and I'll treat you to grilled sausages."

It was dinner time.

Most students, other than Ai Tingya running to the office, either ran to the cafeteria or went to the school gate.

Luo Feng wasn't in a hurry since he still had two self-study sessions after dinner. He accepted Lei Jin's invitation and the two of them headed to the school gate.

"Why did you suddenly think of asking Ai Tingya to tutor you? Didn't you say that you were taking Xing Miaomiao to the amusement park this weekend?"

Lei Jin continued to question Luo Feng, as curious as a cat that smelled fish at night while they were eating.

It's said that it's easy for people with many thoughts to lose their hair. Luo Feng finally knew why the back of his head was bald.

"Forget it, I can't afford to offend her." Luo Feng retorted angrily.

It was impossible for him to be alone in the hospital without Xing Miaomiao's 'help' in his previous life. Putting aside the fact that Luo Feng was hurt by her, he knew very well how much money she took from him!

Lei Jin was puzzled. "Do you mean Xing Miaomiao or Ai Tingya when you say 'her'?"

Everyone in the class knew that Luo Feng liked Xing Miaomiao. He bought her food and helped her copy her homework. Xing Miaomiao didn't say anything explicitly, but she didn't reject him and smiled sweetly at his every gesture.

In Lei Jin's impression, Luo Feng definitely wouldn't describe Xing Miaomiao that way.

As for Ai Tingya... Everyone in class knows that she's invisible. Almost no one pays attention to her other than her name on the results board. How could Luo Feng say that she can't be offended?

Luo Feng saw that he was randomly analyzing again and changed the topic. "Go get your haircut during the holidays, maybe you can still keep the roots."

Lei Jin shook his head coolly at the mention of his hairstyle and said. "Why are you as old-fashioned as Teacher Yu? Didn't you say that my hairstyle is invincible just two days ago? It cost more than 200 yuan!"

Luo Feng felt his heart ache for him upon hearing the price he paid.

"Listen to others' advice to eat your fill. You're always messing with your hair, worrying that they'll leave you." Luo Feng joked.

The two of them chatted as they walked. They arrived at the fried rice stall unknowingly.

There was a temporary food street at the entrance of the school once it was lunchtime. All the nearby snack stalls with good taste gathered here and occupied an entire pedestrian street.

Luo Feng always felt like he was on inspection every time he passed by this place. The skewers were sizzling with oil, the stir-fried dishes were smoky, and the cold dishes with red oil were eye-catching. All the snacks on the stalls were in their best condition, waiting for the students to inspect them.