𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16 : ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏʀᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
The music started!

“I come from chance, like a speck of dust. Who sees my vulnerability?”

“Where did I come from? Where is my love? Who will call on me in the next moment…”

The children closed their eyes and sang “Gratitude Heart” in their best state on the stage. Everyone who heard it felt sad coupled with the neat sign language. They must have rehearsed for a long time.

In the past few years, “Gratitude Heart” and sign language dance were the standard at every public event. Luo Feng used to find it boring, but he finally learned to appreciate it after coming into contact with Ai Tingya’s life.

He was immersed in the song and silently applauded the children.

The beautiful singing stopped abruptly when it was Qiu Liang’s turn to sing.

The shining star held the microphone. His beautiful face had a gentle smile, and one could see his white molars when he opened his mouth, but no sound could be heard.

Luo Feng thought that the equipment was malfunctioning, so he looked around and prepared to do something. Then he heard the children’s simple singing.

This repeated over and over again. Every time it was Qiu Liang’s turn to sing, he would only open his mouth and not make a sound. The children who acted as the background had to pretend to be very intoxicated. Their bodies were like small waves, swaying left and right with the melody.

“You came here to lip-sync?” Luo Feng said unhappily.

The 2000s era was still not yet the era where pretty young hunks and flower vases were in power. One could only rely on strength if one wanted to carve out a path in the music industry where immortals fought. Qiu Liang naturally had some singing skills since he was a little famous.

Ai Tingya pursed her lips and said nothing.

“There’s nothing we can do.” An unfamiliar voice suddenly sounded beside him. “He said that he wants to nourish his voice and wants us to record his singing later.”

Luo Feng turned his head and saw that the fatty who jumped out of the van was standing next to him. The meat on his face jiggled as he revealed an apologetic smile.

“Why are you telling us this?” Luo Feng was confused.

He looked up and realized that the number above the fatty’s head was actually 1,000! It was much higher than normal people! This proved that this person had a lot of potential for development in the future. Luo Feng suddenly became interested in him.

The fatty smiled sadly. “Little friend, you’re so straightforward. There’s no need for me to beat around the bush with you. Pretend that you didn’t see this. We’ll donate more things. How about that?”

He looked at Luo Feng’s clothes and knew that he wasn’t a child from the orphanage. The other children would cooperate for donations, but this outsider needs to be taken care of.

Luo Feng feigned innocence and asked: “Uncle Fatty is really generous, but how much more do you mean when you said you will donate more?”

He used to be a businessman, someone who fought his way to fame and fortune. This person would be able to get away with it if he doesn’t give a specific number. Luo Feng has to get a clear understanding even if it was for free.