𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 10 : ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ, ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Let’s begin!” Ai Tingya said confidently.

She was considered an older child at the orphanage, so she had to take care of other children. The sporadic learning time forced her to memorize words quickly.

Half an hour was more than enough time for her.

“Don’t cry if you lose.” Luo Feng smiled.

He called Mother Luo over and asked her to help read out the Chinese words.

As for Ai Tingya and him, one was leaning against the bed, and the other was leaning against the table, writing down the corresponding English word that they had memorized.

Ai Ting Ya checked her work from the beginning to the end with satisfaction finished after writing the words for the target unit. However, Mother Luo continued to read the Chinese words. Luo Feng listened to every word and wrote down the corresponding English word without any intention of stopping behind her.

What’s going on? Luo Feng even memorized the next unit?

Ai Tingya looked at the mother and son in shock. Mother Luo didn’t know where the end point was, so she continued to read until Luo Feng stretched. “I’m tired, let’s stop here”

The light voice gave Ai Tingya a heavy blow!

She rushed over and snatched Luo Feng’s notebook that had words neatly arranged on it.

It was all correct, word for word!

“The competition is over.” Luo Feng stood up with his hands on his waist. “Classmate Ai Tingya, I won.”

“Heh.” Ai Tingya laughed. “I admit defeat. What do you want me to do?”

Mother Luo’s interest was piqued when she heard that the two children had made a bet. She leaned to the side with her arms crossed as if she was watching a show.

Luo Feng scanned Ai Tingya from head to toe and said, “I’ll bring you to buy some clothes.”

After saying that, he bent down and took out his bank card. He avoided Mother Luo’s gaze as he put it in his pocket.

“But!” Ai Tingya rejected out of habit.

Luo Feng covered her mouth and said. “I won, remember?”

She definitely could not refuse since she had said that she accepted her loss. Ai Tingya blinked and nodded in resignation.

The corners of Mother Luo’s mouth almost reached the back of her ears. She thought to herself that her son was really promising. The numerous idol dramas she got him to watch at eight o’clock were not in vain. One did have to have some tricks up one’s sleeve to coax a girl so that she would go out with him willingly.

“Xiao Feng, bring Tingya around more. Eat something good for lunch.” Mother Luo pushed the two of them out and sent them out with a smile.

She also secretly stuffed two bills into Luo Feng’s hands.

Crown City Commercial Street.

There were not many shopping malls in the city more than 10 years ago so shopping was mainly on the commercial streets.

There was a dazzling array of shops on both sides. New clothes were hung in the most eye-catching position. Luo Feng picked and chose and finally found a shop that was more suitable for students.