𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 43

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 43 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ's ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘ sᴄᴏʀᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Alright, the entire paper will be finished after Ai Tingya answers the last question.” Luo Feng crossed his arms and watched Ai Tingya write the answer down.

Ai Tingya quickly wrote down the answer and sat back down tiredly.

“Your answer is perfect. Thank you, Ai Tingya. Everyone, clap!” Luo Feng took the lead to encourage Ai Tingya.

The revision of the test paper ended successfully. Teacher Yu nodded in relief.

!!
“Teacher Luo, look at how hard Ai Tingya worked. Shouldn’t you give her a reward?” A girl said with a love-struck expression.

She was the famous fan of idol dramas in her class, happier to watch others fall in love than to fall in love herself. She raised her hand to support Luo Feng and Ai Tingya, the star student couple. Currently, her greatest wish was for them to get married on the spot.

“Of course I have to give Student Ai Tingya a reward, but I won’t show you because she is shy.” Luo Feng smiled at Ai Tingya.

“Ah!” The girls below screamed.

“It’s so sweet!”

“It’s so sweet. I need insulin urgently.”

“I also want to have a sincere relationship. Who is willing to be my girlfriend?”

“Stop!”

Teacher Yu quickly went on stage to stabilize the situation. As expected, she really should not have high hopes for Luo Feng. If she had any hope for him, he would do something unexpected just like during the previous Oath-Taking Rally.

“Thank you for your explanation, very good!” Teacher Yu clapped her hands.

Unexpectedly, there was complete silence below. The students looked at her like ice sculptures. They were expressionless and not moving.

That sense of danger came again…

Teacher Yu forced a smile and said, “Students, you can ask questions now if there’s anything you don’t understand.”

There was silence below. All the students buried their heads and searched seriously for something they did not understand.

Everyone could actually understand, much to their surprise. They would be confident in answering 80% of them if they did similar questions again.

“There’s no question?” Teacher Yu asked stubbornly.

She did not want to believe that she was really inferior to her student.

At this moment, a girl raised her trembling hand.

Teacher Yu looked like she had seen her savior. “What’s your question?”

“Teacher, I want to go to the toilet,” the girl said with a red face. “I was listening too seriously just now and didn’t feel anything.”

“…Go on.” Teacher Yu was on the brink of tears. So this was the half-time break…

The classroom continued to remain silent. Some students were consolidating their knowledge, while others looked out of the window and waited for the bell to ring. No one cared about how sad Teacher Yu was on the stage.

“Class dismissed. Free period.” She said faintly and floated back to the office with her things.