𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28 : sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɪ ᴛɪɴɢʏᴀ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
It was already autumn when she got close to Luo Feng last semester. Everyone was wearing long sleeves.

Ai Tingya didn’t expect Luo Feng’s figure to be so good. Her hands that were gradually warming up could feel the tight muscles on his waist. It seemed like she could even feel the defined shape of Luo Feng’s muscles.

She was suddenly curious about what Luo Feng looked like under his clothes.

Ai Tingya mustered up her courage and slowly moved her hand under Luo Feng’s clothes to his abdomen, unable to resist her curiosity.

It felt like a chessboard. Ai Tingya pinched it in disbelief.

“Pfft.” Luo Feng laughed at the punch.

This was a classroom after all. It was too outrageous to laugh out loud.

He resisted the itch and pressed down on Ai Tingya’s hand to warn her. “Don’t move.”

Ai Tingya felt that he was too interesting this way. He did not want her to move so she insisted on moving. Her slender fingers were like squirming little bugs as they wandered around the clear boundary of his abs.

“So you have abs.” Ai Tingya said mischievously. Her shyness did not stop her from causing trouble.

Luo Feng had no choice but to use his eyes to warn Ai Tingya to behave, afraid that he would burst out laughing.

“I won’t.” Ai Tingya found it extremely interesting.

Luo Feng grabbed her hand and squeezed out a few words. “Don’t move! Otherwise, I’ll touch you too!”

Don’t force me to be a hooligan!

“Haha.” Ai Tingya snickered. She squeezed the abs one last time and pulled her hand back.

She held her warm hand, which still had Luo Feng’s warmth on it. Warmth that was boiling in her chest.

“I’ll teach you a lesson after class.” Luo Feng glared at Ai Tingya and raised his head to listen to the class.

He coincidentally met Teacher Yu’s speechless gaze.

Young people nowadays really know how to enjoy life. Everywhere is a sweet garden, right? It doesn’t matter if the teacher is up there or not, right? Do you think I can’t see?

Teacher Yu felt that she was a little redundant for the first time. She shouldn’t be on the podium. She should be at eye level, that way she didn’t have to see this sickly sweetness.

For the first time, she regretted moving the two of them from the last row to the first row, implicating the students behind them.

“Luo Feng, come up here and solve this question. I’ve just explained it.” Teacher Yu decided to teach Luo Feng a lesson. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be thinking about studying anymore.

He must not have listened to the lecture when he was playing with Ai Tingya just now.

“Okay.”

Luo Feng tidied up his clothes and walked up to the podium. He picked up a piece of chalk and quickly wrote down the steps for answering the questions. His movements were so fast that Teacher You almost couldn’t react.

Luo Feng threw the chalk back into the chalk slot when it was time to write the answer and said “There’s only simple multiplication left following the steps. I won’t waste everyone’s time.”