𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 31

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 31 : ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ ᴍᴏsᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Oh my god, I’m going to cry! This is the most touching confession I’ve ever heard!”

“This is the Oath-Taking Rally if I remember correctly. Forget it, who cares. Ai Tingya, we’ll support you. Be happy with Luo Feng!”

“You’re so awesome. I want to become better for the person I love!”

“Boohoo, it’s not easy. I want to be good friends with her!”

The entire school was extremely excited. They were happier than if they were the ones being confessed to.

On the other hand, the students of Class 1 who were most familiar with Ai Tingya widened their eyes in shock, as if it was their first time meeting her.

Lei Jin rubbed his teeth in envy. “I also want to fall in love with a wife who’s as awesome as Ai Tingya!”

Teacher Yu’s entire body turned cold just as the students’ blood was boiling.

She felt that her teaching career was coming to an end.

“Vice Principal Liu, this, I can explain…” Teacher Yu said submissively.

Deputy Liu smiled sinisterly and gritted his teeth. “I know that Teacher Yu is eloquent, but it’s impossible for you to turn black into white. It’s better for you to save your class’s outstanding students and explain to them in front of the entire school’s teachers and students!”

Teacher Yu was on the brink of tears. How could she have expected such a situation? “Yes, yes, yes. I’ll definitely reflect on myself. I’ll definitely criticize her when she comes down.”

“Do you think self-reflection is enough? Look at the students. Can they still focus on their studies? They will think about love every day. Hurry up and get another student to turn the situation around!” Vice Principal Liu said seriously.

“Oh… Hmm…” Teacher Yu didn’t have time to react, so she followed Vice Principal Liu’s words and urged Luo Feng, “Hurry up and go up, share the learning method”

When Vice Principal Liu saw Luo Feng, he felt a bit better: “That’s right! Try to make the students fall in love with studies. You look like a steady person, don’t disappoint the teacher.”

Teacher Yu realized too late that sending Luo Feng up would cause even more trouble!

However, she could only watch as Luo Feng walked onto the rostrum.

Luo Feng went up from the left while Ai Tingya hurriedly left from the right.

This girl had just confessed in an imposing manner. Why was she afraid now that he was here?

Luo Feng stood on the stage and introduced himself: “Hello everyone, my name is Luo Feng.”

The faces of the leaders behind him were blank. One could even hear an obvious intake of breath below the stage.

Vice Principal Liu felt like he couldn’t wrap his head around it and asked. “Teacher Yu, what did he just say? He said his name was Luo Feng, where have I heard this name before?”

“The person Ai Tingya confessed to is Luo Feng…” Teacher Yu answered honestly.

???

When Vice Principal Liu heard this name, he almost fainted. This year’s Oath-Taking Rally would really become the biggest joke since the establishment of the school!