𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21 : ʜᴇʏ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Good! As expected of our class belle! How ambitious!” Her best friend applauded cooperatively.

The more Xing Miaomiao was praised, the more excited she became. “I want to get into a good university, then Luo Feng will drop out of the rankings and be in a lousy job. I’ll make him a toad who can’t eat swan meat forever.”

“That’s right!” Her best friend chimed in hot-bloodedly. “He still dares to date in his third year of high school. He’s clearly courting death. It’s a good opportunity for him to pull down Ai Tingya’s results. Our sister group will be in the top few!”

The two of them held a private Oath-Taking

Rally in an empty classroom, as if they could already see a good future for themselves.

Xing Miaomiao jumped up in high spirits and said, “Let’s go and ask the teacher for some study materials. I’m going to finish five papers when I get back tonight!”

Her best friend’s blood boiled at her words, and they walked to the office arm in arm.

At this moment, a handsome man walked towards them.

Her best friend shook Xing Miaomiao’s arm excitedly and said in a low voice, “Miaomiao, look, there’s a handsome man at eleven o’clock! He’s about 1.8 meters tall and has a sharp nose and thin lips. Oh my god! His skin is so fair!”

“It’s true!” Xing Miaomiao took a deep breath.

She was beautiful and knew how to dress up. She could modify her sack-like school uniform into curves, so almost all the handsome boys of the same age knew her.

“Why haven’t I seen him before?” Xing Miaomiao quickly exchanged information with her best friend.

Her best friend was also puzzled. “Maybe he just transferred here. Why does he look a little familiar?”

“Aiya, good-looking people are all similar.” Xing Miaomiao flipped her hair elegantly. “Watch me take him down!”

Her best friend rolled her eyes silently. Who said that she had to study hard just now? She had lost her mind in such a short time.

The two of them maintained their arm-in-arm posture and moved towards the handsome man.

Just as they were about to brush past each other—

“Ouch!” Xing Miaomiao gasped and clutched her shoulder. “It hurts!”

???

Luo Feng’s head was full of question marks.

You are the one who bumped into me, are you trying to pick a fight?

He remembered that he had received several death glares from her when he had bypassed Xing Miaomiao last semester. She must have cursed him thousands of times in her heart.

“What are you doing?” Luo Feng said coldly.

In Luo Feng’s previous life, Xing Miaomiao ran away with his money when he was bedridden. Luo Feng didn’t want to argue with her, and tried not to show his disgust on his face.

“It hurts.” Xing Miaomiao rubbed her shoulder pretentiously. “Classmate, you bumped into me. Shouldn’t you give me an explanation?”

“Classmate?” Luo Feng sneered.

Did Xing Miaomiao take the wrong medicine?

“I need to go to the infirmary. Classmate, send me there.” Xing Miaomiao said sweetly. She was confident that no boy would reject her with her beauty.