𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35 : ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ, ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡs!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
After dinner, Mother Luo took the supplements that her best friend had given her and happily held her husband’s arm as they went home.

Luo Feng was responsible for sending Ai Tingya back to the orphanage.

He held Ai Tingya’s hand and walked slowly along the road towards the orphanage.

Ai Tingya held her round stomach and inched around in pain.

Luo Feng held her hand as they sat by the roadside. His heart ached as he said, “If you can’t eat, then don’t eat. My mom won’t say anything.” After saying that, he also burped. The portion that he helped to eat might have burst Ai Tingya’s stomach open.

“Auntie will have a bad impression of me if I don’t eat it.” Ai Tingya said aggrievedly.

Luo Feng was amused and asked the obvious, “Why do you want to create such a good impression? Do you want to marry into our family?”

Ai Tingya slapped him and scolded jokingly, “Annoying person! Do you want me to say it? Who said that you want to walk the future with me? Don’t you know what I mean?”

“Spare me, spare me. I said it. I know you want to build a good relationship with your mother-in-law. I’ll help you in the future, okay?”

“Hey, who’s your wife?” Ai Tingya pouted cutely.

The two of them sat on a bench by the road and leaned against each other. They were like a sweet couple, enjoying the time that only belonged to the two of them.

Across the street was a bright billboard with a movie poster of the Titanic. It was the classic scene of Jack and Ruth standing at the bow.

It was an old movie that had been re-released. They had heard of its reputation even if they had not seen it before. The classic theme songs had been a favorite music of the malls for a period of time.

Luo Feng noticed that Ai Tingya was staring at the poster in a daze.

For children in orphanages, amusement parks, zoos, and movie theaters should be the most unfamiliar terms. Consumer entertainment was quite a luxury for them.

Thinking of this, Luo Feng’s heart ached.

He took Ai Tingya’s hand and said, “Let’s go watch a movie since we’re already here.”

Mother Luo went to school to pick them up today for the meal. They had skipped the evening self-study and so it was a waste of a good opportunity to go back like this.

Ai Tingya was overjoyed for a moment. Her eyes shone with yearning as she looked at the poster. However, it was only for a moment. She thought for a moment and said, “Forget it. I can’t sit still. I’d better take a walk.”

“Student Ai Tingya, don’t you know that exercising immediately after a meal makes your stomach sag? Sitting quietly for a while is the right thing to do.” Luo Feng pulled her towards the cinema without any explanation.

Ai Tingya couldn’t dissuade him, so she could only stand aside and watch Luo Feng buy the tickets.

His luck wasn’t bad. The next movie will start in ten minutes. Luo Feng bought two bottles of soda and a large bucket of popcorn.

The two of them walked into the hall. The big screen was already showing advertisements.

Luo Feng held Ai Tingya’s hand and found a spot in the dark. A boy sat down alone not far from them.