𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7 : ᴍᴏᴍ's ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ, ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Luo Feng, get over here!” Mother Luo raged.

Luo Feng’s parents sat on either side of him. They looked like the Jade Emperor and Queen Mother interrogating a small deity. Luo Feng’s memory was awakened. His mother called him by his full name, which meant that he was in deep trouble.

“Dad, mom, what’s wrong?” Luo Feng forced a smile.

Mother Luo did not say anything. She glared at him fiercely and turned to Ai Tingya.

The girl in front of him shrank into herself. Her hair covered most of her face, and her big, bright eyes darted around in fear. In the end, she lowered her head, making it impossible to see her appearance. All that coupled with her obviously old school uniform.

Mother Luo started to worry about her son’s aesthetic taste after being worried that he would fall in love at a young age.

Did he do something out of line that required him to bring this ugly duckling-like girl back home?

Mother Luo’s mind exploded like a volcano. She grabbed Luo Feng’s ear angrily and walked into the room, leaving Father Luo to “guard” Ai Tingya.

BANG!

The bedroom door was slammed shut.

Luo Mu threw Luo Feng’s ear away, lowering her voice. “D-Did you do something you shouldn’t have?”

“Ouch…” Luo Feng rubbed his reddened ears. “What is something that I shouldn’t have?”

Mother Luo was furious. Her hands seemed to be rubbing spiral pills as she kept gesturing on her stomach, unable to say anything.

Luo Feng twisted his face and looked at her for a while before saying. “You’re really thinking too much. She’s the top student in our class and came to tutor me out of kindness. Not only did you not thank her, you even scared her.”

Luo Feng bypassed Mother Luo and ran out before she could straighten her thoughts.

In the living room, Ai Tingya stood at the door with her hands knitted together, looking at Father Luo awkwardly.

“Let’s talk about it tomorrow.” She said, seeing Luo Feng walk out of the room, as if she had found her savior.

That meant she was going to reject the idea!

Luo Feng raised his hand and was about to stop her when he felt a shadow flash past him. Mother Luo held Ai Tingya’s arm intimately and pulled her into the house with a smile.

“Why are you leaving so soon? I still don’t know your name. It’s rare for you to come here, so you must have dinner with us.” Mother Luo said eagerly.

Luo Feng was relying on her to tutor him. As a mother, of course she had to make up for the bad first impression.

Ai Tingya was forcibly pulled back like a kitten. Mother Luo had already entered the kitchen, raised the kitchen knife and cut the pork ribs on the chopping board in half before she could refuse. She busied herself by preparing dinner.

Father Luo and his wife had a tacit understanding for many years. Even though he did not know what had happened, he restrained his image as a strict father and picked up the newspaper to cover his face.

“Have dinner here, I’ll send you back after it.” Luo Feng said apologetically.

The fragrance of rice from the kitchen continuously blended into the air in the living room. Mother Luo’s magical hand speed silently urged Ai Tingya to stay. It was too late to refuse.