𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴs!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“You’re Xiao Ya’s boyfriend? You’re so handsome.” Dean Du smiled and expressed a family-like approval.

Ai Tingya stomped her feet in embarrassment. “Dean! What are you talking about! We’re just ordinary classmates!”

It seemed that everyone who was close to Ai Tingya liked to tease her. Dean Du laughed when she saw this. “What’s there to be shy about? My family was already helping me arrange my marriage when I was your age.”

“Aiya, I’m not talking to you anymore!” Ai Tingya snorted and went to help again with a red face.

Luo Feng watched her every move and felt that Ai Tingya’s shy appearance was exceptionally cute. He wondered how beautiful she would look when she danced.

Dean Du was chatting with Luo Feng while Ai Tingya was busy preparing dinner. She was very friendly and talkative, without the airs of an elder.

Luo Feng and Dean Du chatted happily, and before he knew it, it was time to eat.

There were not many children in the orphanage. They barely managed to fill up two tables together with the adults who took care of the children.

However, the atmosphere was still very lively. It was rare for the children to see so many dishes all year round. They were so happy that they almost flew to the table. Their eyes were shining, but they did not snatch the food.

Dean Du’s taught them their table manners. The children were very modest.

“Luo Feng, have this.” Ai Tingya took the initiative to pick up a chicken drumstick and placed it in Luo Feng’s bowl.

Luo Feng couldn’t help but be a bit surprised. He thought that given Ai Tingya’s personality, she would definitely give something as good as a chicken drumstick to the little ones below, yet the first thing she picked up was given to him.

Suddenly!

He felt a resentful gaze from the sidelines!

Xiao Fei bit her chopsticks and stared at Luo Feng’s drumstick, feeling wronged. She complained softly, “Xiao Ya would always give it to me in the past! Stupid Luo Feng, bad Luo Feng!”

Dean Du chuckled and said to Luo Feng, “In the past, whenever there was delicious food on the table, everyone tacitly agreed to leave them for the person who needed it the most. Xiao Ya consumed a lot of energy in her third year of high school, so it would be given to her. She’ll then pass it to Xiao Fei. However, these are only distributed after the meal.”

So that was how it was. Ai Tingya gave everything she liked to him. No wonder Xiao Fei was hostile towards him.

Luo Feng felt his heart warm. He smiled and took a bite of the drumstick. “It’s delicious. Thank you, Tingya.”

“As long as you like it!” Ai Tingya smiled blissfully.

Dean Du also revealed a loving smile, as if her cabbage had found a warm new nest seeing the two of them having fun.

Only Xiao Fei bared her teeth in hatred and said with dissatisfaction. “Stupid Luo Feng, you’ve taken all of Xiao Ya’s love! Xiao Ya, you’re not allowed to look at him and smile. I haven’t agreed yet as a member of your family!”

They laughed out loud when everyone heard this. The atmosphere immediately became lively.

Two vans drove in from the courtyard while they were eating. Four or five people jumped down from the vans and set up sound racks and various tools.