𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 54

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 54 : I Love Him, So I Can’t Owe Him

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
The first day of business ended in chaos.

“Four Seasons Spring Tea, 32 cups.”

“Taro Boba Milk Green, 25 cups.”

“Hundred Fragrances Trio, 11 cups.”

!!
Ai Tingya leaned on the table and checked the receipts one by one. The more she read, the deeper her frown became. Luo Feng sat beside her and looked at her with his face propped up.

“I’ve calculated it.” Ai Tingya sighed.

“How many did we earn?” The others surrounded her, thinking that it should be a large sum since there were so many people today!

“1,263 yuan,” Ai Tingya said with a pout.

That figure was far from what she had expected. Adding rent, utilities, raw materials and labor costs together, they would not break even without 2,000 yuan of revenue a day.

“That’s all…” Ai Tingya said discouraged.

They had been busy for more than a month. They ran to a few construction materials markets before deciding on a board. They drank milk tea for a week to develop new products. Dean Du and everyone in the orphanage worked hard, but they only obtained a barely satisfactory result.

Xiao Fei could not bear to see Ai Tingya cry. In her heart, Ai Tingya was the strongest person. When she cried, she would feel like crying too. Xiao Fei’s eyes turned red and tears welled up staring at Ai Tingya’s aggrieved back.

She was about to go forward and comfort Ai Tingya when Dean Du stopped her.

“We won’t be able to comfort her.” said the Dean as if she had seen through it.

“How could that be? In the past, I was the one who comforted Little Ya when she was sad!” Xiao Fei vowed.

Before she could take a step forward, she saw Luo Feng hug Ai Tingya and stroke her hair as if he was coaxing a child.

“It’s alright. This is only the first day. Our reputation hasn’t spread yet, and there’s still a discount today. The losses in the early stages are to earn more later. Don’t cry, okay? My heart will ache.”

His words seemed to have magic. Ai Tingya’s tears made a U-Turn before they fell.

Xiao Fei was speechless as she watched from the side. These two people could really show off their love at any time. Why would they buy white sugar in the shop? It was sweet enough to put them in the shop.

“Director, your judgment is indeed accurate!” Little Fei said with gratitude.

At night, at the orphanage.

After washing up, Xiao Fei returned to her room and realized that Ai Tingya was still lying at the table. Her posture had not changed since she had eaten. It was just a day’s worth of accounts. Did she have to settle it for so long?

“Xiao Ya, it’s time to sleep. You still have school tomorrow,” Xiao Fei reminded.

Ever since the tuition, Ai Tingya would wake up at 6:30 a.m. every day. The dark circles under her eyes had clearly worsened. Xiao Fei hoped that she would use all the time she could to rest and sleep.

“Go to sleep first. I’ll calculate for a while more.” Ai Tingya’s voice was hoarse. She held her forehead with one hand and kept writing in her notebook with the other.