𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴs, xɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴏᴍɪᴀᴏ's ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Luo Feng left the classroom with light footsteps after obtaining a satisfactory result.

The other teacher watched him walk away before saying, “Teacher Yu, are you alright? Why are you being led by the nose by a student? Are you the one lecturing him or is it the other way around?”

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll thank the gods if Luo Feng can really get first place. Last semester’s end-of-semester questions were simple, and he couldn’t even be ranked in the entire grade. Look at how proud he is now. I can use this opportunity to teach him a lesson. In the future, he should behave himself while sitting under my nose!” Teacher Yu said nonchalantly.

“But I don’t think he’s bragging. What if he really gets first place?” Another teacher said worriedly.

Luo Feng exuded a rare sense of maturity as a student when he spoke just now. Even though it felt like Teacher Yu was lecturing him, in reality, he had the reins all the time. He had already explained the conditions of the bet, yet Teacher Yu was still completely unaware.

“Hehe, my class has one more person on the rankings if he really gets first place. What’s there to be unhappy about?” Teacher Yu snorted.

She would not lose out either way. She had nothing to lose even if she was led by the nose.

Luo Feng returned to the classroom and felt the gazes of his classmates as if they were looking at a hero.

He actually came back in one piece? Didn’t she skin him alive?

Lei Jin happily ran over and sat on Ai Tingya’s seat, asking him: “Luo Feng, what did Teacher Yu say to you?”

Luo Feng looked around and asked, “Where did Tingya go?”

“The math teacher called her away the moment you left. She probably went to help tidy up the office.” Lei Jin quickly explained and asked, “What did Teacher Yu say to you?”

The other students also pricked up their ears to listen.

Luo Feng said calmly, “I suggested that I continue to sit at the same table as Tingya after getting first place. Teacher Yu agreed.”

“Huh?” Lei Jin opened his mouth wide and immediately said with pity, “Brother, I heard that love makes people blind. Now I know that it is true by looking at you. First place, are you joking?”

“Do I look like I’m joking?” Luo Feng said calmly.

“Alright, I got it” Lei Jin stood up and hugged Luo Feng’s shoulder, “Brother, I support you. Let’s go, I’ll treat you to sausages to support your love career!”

Luo Feng looked at his watch. It was lunchtime.

He thought that Ai Tingya must not have prepared lunch. “Just nice. I’ll buy some lunch for Tingya. Let’s go to the convenience store beside the canteen.”

“Burp…”

Someone burped, as if they had seen too much flirting around.

The student who had been eavesdropping on the gossip did not expect to be stuffed with these lovey dovey sh*t. He awkwardly retracted his attention.

Xing Miaomiao, who was also eavesdropping, stomped her feet in anger. In the past, she was the only one who could enjoy the treatment of being fed by Luo Feng. She even saved her living expenses and obtained enough money to operate on her double eyelids by doing this.