𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 51 : sᴇɴsᴇ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ ᴄʀɪsɪs sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Ai Tingya was an honest person and did not forget to put on the matching black stockings.

She was now curvaceous, with a curvy chest and a seductive waist after nearly a year of feeding. Even Xing Miaomiao, who was proud of her figure, felt inferior to her.

Luo Feng seemed to see the shadow of the female CEO from his previous life again, but the current Ai Tingya looked a little more inexperienced.

“Luo Feng, this dress is so tight.” Ai Tingya tugged at her short skirt in embarrassment.

The professional suit wrapped tightly around Ai Tingya’s body, and the edge extended along her curves. Luo Feng would not say that he had specially bought one size smaller.

“Then do you want to try the cheongsam?” Luo Feng leaned closer to Ai Tingya and guided her with a naughty smile.

Ai Tingya looked up and glared at Luo Feng. The slit of your cheongsam is about to reach my armpits. How can I wear it out? Only this works suit attire looks more decent.

“Do you think I’m stupid? You’re clearly teasing me!” Ai Tingya twisted Luo Feng’s arm unhappily.

Luo Feng felt the pain while lavishing that the shy Ai Tingya was too cute. He wrapped his arms around Ai Tingya’s waist and said, “You put on the clothes obediently even though you know that I’m teasing you. Ai Tingya, you really like me very much.”

“Who likes you?” Ai Tingya pushed him gently twice but did not push him away. She leaned on Luo Feng’s shoulder and said stubbornly, “I’m just fulfilling my promise. Don’t flatter yourself. Hmph.”

Then, she tugged at her clothes and said, “This shirt is so strange. Even though it’s a little tight, I can fit in it.”

Luo Feng kissed her hair and said proudly, “Of course, I bought them according to your measurements. The other clothes are also tailored according to your measurements. They fit you better.”

“How do you know my three sizes?” Ai Tingya asked in surprise. She didn’t even know what her three sizes were.

Luo Feng said, “It’s very simple, by observation and sense of touch.”

After saying that, he did not forget to pinch the hand on his waist. It was soft and felt very good.

Ai Tingya pushed Luo Feng away and smiled. “Don’t do anything unnecessary. I’m ignoring you!”

After saying that, she still felt that it was not enough. She pinched Luo Feng again, stuck out her tongue mischievously, and ran back to the bathroom to change.

At this moment, Luo Feng heard the door open. He stuck his head out and saw Father and Mother Luo standing at the door anxiously. Mother Luo kicked off her shoes in a panic.

“Little Feng, why didn’t you answer my call?” Mother Luo ran over and said worriedly. She grabbed Luo Feng and flipped him around to see if he was still intact.

“I’ll put it on silent when I study.”

“That’s good. My right eyelid keeps twitching today. I keep feeling that something bad is going to happen and you’re not answering your phone. I thought something had happened to you!” Mother Luo patted her chest in shock.

Father Luo said, “Don’t do this again. You have to answer the phone, understand?”

Luo Feng took out his phone and looked at it. Good lord, there were 38 missed calls! They continued to phone him up to two minutes before they entered. No wonder his parents came back in the middle of the night.