𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 12 : ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ, ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Dad, Mom, we’re back.”

Luo Feng opened the door and saw the leftovers on the dining table. Father and Mother Luo had eaten their fill and were lying on the sofa watching TV.

Mother Luo jumped up from the sofa excitedly when she saw the two of them return.

“Why are you guys back so early? Didn’t I tell you to eat something good outside? Xiao Feng, did you bully Tingya by being stingy again?” Mother Luo walked over quickly with a bombardment of questions.

How refreshing, when have I ever been stingy?

Luo Feng thought to himself.

He explained, “Mom, don’t spread rumors about me. Tingya didn’t want to eat outside, so we came back. Have you guys finished eating?”

Mother Luo patted her stomach in satisfaction. “The side dishes Tingya brought are very fresh. We just had to finish them as soon as we could. Let me see the clothes you bought for Tingya.”

She really treated Ai Tingya like her own child. She naturally took the bag from Luo Feng’s hand and shook out the blue sweater. “This sweater is really nice. The fabric is also very comfortable. I can tell at a glance that Tingya’s taste is great. Little Feng likes black and white sweaters which aren’t energetic at all.” She praised non-stop.

Luo Feng helplessly rolled his eyes at Mother Luo upon hearing this.

Who is your biological child? You side with Ai Tingya at every juncture. You’re stepping on me and holding her up. Do you think I’m the b*stard child?

“Yes yes yes, your Tingya has the best taste.” Luo Feng rubbed his stomach. “Is there anything to eat? We’re hungry.”

Mother Luo did not answer. Instead, she bent down and looked at their hands. She realized that there was really only one bag. “I asked you to buy clothes for Tingya, and you only bought this one piece?”

At this moment, Ai Tingya was covering her mouth and laughing. She explained when she heard that Mother Luo had misunderstood the situation.

Mother Luo hugged Ai Tingya’s arm and said. “Going shopping with a man is akin to killing him. Go with Auntie the next time round, I guarantee that the clothes you buy will be beautiful and affordable. Auntie can even get a staff price…”

She led Ai Tingya to the sofa and sat her down as she spoke. Ai Tingya was humble and gentle to her elders. She did whatever she was told to do. The two of them hit it off quite well when they chatted about discounts.

Luo Feng protested. “Mom, food…”

Ai Tingya was the first to react as a guest. She had owed the Luo family a lot and wanted to help with some housework.

Mother Luo pressed her back onto the sofa and said, “Tingya, you’re tired too. Let Xiao Feng do the cooking.”

Then, she winked at Luo Feng, telling him to seize the chance to perform.

Luo Feng’s mother’s double standards made him even more speechless. He only learned how to cook after graduation. His mother really dared to say anything even though he was a student who only knew how to boil water.

He sauntered into the kitchen. There was still some pork ribs soup left in the pot, and the other ingredients were only enough to make fried rice. However, Ai Tingya was not an outsider, so he decided to make do with it today.