𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 49 : ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴜ ғᴇɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Dean Du and the others were walking on the path Luo Feng took.

After a few days of sampling drinks, both Dean Du and Ai Tingya had developed quite an insight.

“This lemon is a little sour. It’s better to change to another variety.”

“It’s too sweet. It’s very burdensome for girls who are watching their figures. It’s better to lower the sugar content a little. What? There’s already a difference of 30% sweetness, 50% sweetness, 70% sweetness, and 100% sweetness? You’re so considerate.”

!!
“It’s a little greasy with too much milk. I’m serious. It’s not to save on materials.”

“It’s filled with nutritious grains like eight-treasure porridge. I believe I can definitely sell it well!”

Ai Tingya and Dean Du took turns exchanging ideas and quickly decided on the star products to be promoted by the milk tea shop. Everything seemed to be fine. They were just waiting for the renovation to be completed and the shop to open for business.

But Luo Feng felt that it wasn’t over yet.

“Let’s set a few more desserts with milk tea. Do you think there’s anything else you need to add?” Ai Tingya asked.

“Hm… since we’re taking the high-end route, service is very important.” Luo Feng said.

The cost of their milk tea was obvious after all. The price would definitely be higher than other milk teas. If there was no other additional value, it would be very difficult for customers to be willing to pay.

“You still want to hire two waiters who specially serve tea?” Ai Tingya did not understand. Would the customers be happy just by saving a few steps?

“Not only serve tea, but can also play games with you or listen to your troubles. I have to make the customers feel that the money was worth it so that they will come again next time.”

“Uh… We’re just a milk tea shop.”

“You don’t understand, Tingya. I’ve been to a kind of shop before. The waitresses inside will change into nice looking clothes and play games with the customers. There will also be a cross-dressing service on specific days.”

This description made Ai Tingya feel a little frightened. She hesitated for a moment and said, “Are you sure you went to a serious shop?”

Luo Feng was talking about the maid café. Ai Tingya thought it was a KTV with a special service.

When she was looking for a part-time job in the past, she had heard from others that not only could KTV girls drink and sing, there would also be an additional accompanying singing service. Good-looking girls could earn 10,000 to 20,000 yuan a month.

At that time, she felt that there must be a trick to how easy it was to earn money. Later on, she kept a respectful distance from the gray industry when she found out about what they actually did. Why did Luo Feng get so involved?

“What are you thinking about?” Luo Feng laughed, “I’m talking about having uniforms that match the brand. I’ll buy a few if there’s anything suitable.”

He had to buy the maid uniforms himself.

Only then did Ai Tingya relax. Her filter on Luo Feng did not collapse.

After that, his revision life was the same as before. The maid outfit was too trendy for Luo Feng’s small city.

Internet shopping wasn’t developed either, so Luo Feng could only find a tailor shop to make it. Sometimes, he would pick up his pen and draw a sketch of a maid uniform when he’s inspired. There was nothing wrong but Luo Feng felt like there were two pairs of eyes staring at him.