𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 33

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 33 : ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“How many times have I told you! Don’t eat so much chili, eating light is better for your health!” Luo Mu took the chance to teach Luo Feng a lesson to vent her anger.

Luo Feng was already prepared. He leaned on Ai Tingya and said, “Tingya ordered it.”

“I’m sorry, Auntie. I didn’t know you didn’t like spicy food.” Ai Tingya apologized innocently.

Mother Luo was like a mute cannon in this situation. It did not explode even after the fuse was burned.

She put on a smile and said, “Tingya, you like to eat spicy food? It’s good to eat spicy food. Girls who eat spicy food are forthright and the heat can expel moisture. Our family likes to eat spicy food, but Little Feng can’t take too much. He’s more prone to getting heaty. You have to keep an eye on him in the future and teach him a lesson if he doesn’t listen.”

“I see.” Ai Tingya smiled too. “I thought it was cold, so I ordered something spicy. The rest is very light.”

“You’re so thoughtful. Hurry up and eat.” Mother Luo picked a large piece of meat and placed it in Ai Tingya’s bowl.

The father and son heaved a sigh of relief at the same time. It seemed that they had escaped a calamity. Mother Luo’s anger had probably dissipated since Ai Tingya, the fire extinguisher, was around.

The dishes were served one after another. White oil lettuce tripe, assorted chowder, squirrel mandarin fish, bitter gourd eggs and a bowl of pork ribs soup. Ai Tingya ordered a table full of different tastes which Mother Luo praised endlessly.

“Tingya, eat more meat. Look at how thin you are.” Mother Luo couldn’t care less about herself and kept picking up meat for Ai Tingya.

“A balanced diet is the most important. Try the stewed vegetables, you’ll have both meat and vegetables.” Luo Feng also only cared about Ai Tingya.

At this moment, two pairs of chopsticks picked up a piece of fish at the same time.

“Mom, I want to give this piece of meat to Tingya.”

“What a coincidence. Mom thinks so too.”

Both mother and son wanted to enjoy the joy of feeding. Neither of them allowed the other to outshine the other. They picked up the meat at the same time and placed it in Ai Tingya’s bowl.

Ai Tingya had an obedient appearance and was filled with reverence for food. Her face was filled with a blissful smile as she ate. Those who fed her would naturally feel happiness and pride.

Luo Feng glanced at his mother. How could someone still want to snatch the position of a feeder? He was the only one who should feed Ai Tingya regardless of whether it was in the past or in the future!

Mother Luo had the same thought opposite her.

The mother and son secretly competed just like that.

“This pig liver is very delicious. There’s no smell at all. You can supplement iron intake with it!”

“The stir-fried vegetables are not bad. It was cooked very well. Tingya, eat more.”

“You can’t ignore protein either! You like both eggs and lean meat, right?”

“Fish is also rich in protein. It’s sweet and sour, but not greasy. Eat quickly!”

The two of them instantly became masters of nutrition. Ai Tingya did not even touch her chopsticks, and a small mountain was piled up in her bowl.