𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3 : ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Luo Feng, do you want to die!?” Cursed the student in front of him.

Luo Feng was still in shock. He hugged his knees and stared at the boy in the front row with his eyes wide open. This person’s appearance was too unique. The top of his head was like a cruel competitive circle, and every strand of hair had its own territory. They didn’t disturb each other, and when they gathered together, it was the most fashionable afro style in that era.

Luo Feng always relied on this person’s hair to sneak a nap when he was in school.

“Lei Jin, you’re not bald yet?” Luo Feng was overjoyed. This lush head would turn into “adult-mode” in a few years’ time after all.

Lei Jin, the afro boy, rolled his eyes at Luo Feng and said angrily, “Have you gone silly from sleeping? What nonsense are you talking about!”

Luo Feng wanted to reply, but he heard an impatient roar from the podium.

“Why are the students at the back arguing? I can hear your voices from the podium! Why don’t you come up and talk?” The form teacher, Yu Pingrong, waved her pointer, the bamboo stick, which made a whooshing sound in the air.

She was short, but her voice was loud. She was very strict with her students usually. The students went silent with the deterrence of the pointer.

Lei Jin rolled his eyes at Luo Feng and turned around.

Just as everyone thought that class was about to continue, Teacher Yu added. “Lei Jin, why haven’t you cut your hair? Get your mother here tomorrow!”

The audience immediately burst into suppressed laughter. Lei Jin buried his head and cursed Luo Feng 10,000 times in his heart.

Luo Feng laughed as well. He raised his head and looked around at the familiar environment.

The dark green curtains, the familiar blue school uniform, and the crew cuts and ponytails were both novel and nostalgic.

Luo Feng’s aching knee kept reminding him that everything was real!

He was reborn!

He was reborn in his high school days!

His deskmate did not laugh along with the rest of the class. She was staring at the blackboard with a pen in her hand.

Ai Tingya was in a very difficult situation when she was a student. Her washed-out school uniform was an inheritance from her previous senior. Her head was curled up at the back of her neck in a daze. She had always shrank into herself due to her inferiority complex.

Her entire body was screaming the word ‘unremarkable’. It was really unimaginable that she would be an elite in the business world in the future.

What was even more unbelievable to Luo Feng was that the person who would accompany him to the end of his life would be Ai Tingya. He could only blame himself for having poor judgment when he was young and mistook the scumbag girl for a treasure. He had to seize this opportunity after being reborn!

He supported his chin with his hand and sized up Ai Tingya brazenly.

Right at this moment, Luo Feng felt his vision blur.

He raised his hand to rub his eyes and realized that there was a floating golden symbol above Ai Tingya’s head.

He then turned towards the other students. There was actually a string of percentage numbers above their heads. From one to dozens, they looked like random numbers.