𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 32

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 32 : ᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇʙᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
“Run, continue running.” Luo Feng kept panting.

He hurriedly went to look for Ai Tingya as soon as the Oath-Taking Rally ended. Unexpectedly, she ran away like a mouse seeing a cat when she saw him. It was not easy for him to corner her.

Luo Feng opened his arms and trapped Ai Tingya in a corner.

“I won’t eat you, why are you running?” Luo Feng laughed.

Ai Tingya’s face was as red as a tomato. Her eyes were darting around in panic and she didn’t dare to look Luo Feng in the eye. She has been too bold on stage just now thinking about it now.

“Do you know how many brain cells I lost to make up for your confession? How are you going to make it up to me?” Luo Feng leaned close to Ai Tingya and blew into her ear.

Ai Tingya felt that she was about to melt from the heat and could not say a word.

She then took out an envelope from her pocket and shyly stuffed it into Luo Feng’s arms.

When he opened it, there was a stack of brand new hundred-dollar bills, and they had sequential serial numbers…

Luo Feng shook the money and hesitated. “You’re going to use this to compensate me?”

As expected of Ai Tingya. She was indeed a pragmatic person.

“No…” Ai Tingya said softly, “This is to pay you back. I’ve recorded every sum of money you spent on me previously. Give me some time for the rest…”

Luo Feng weighed the banknotes in his hand. There were at least 3,000 yuan, which meant that she had probably taken out all of her university tuition money. Ai Tingya was actually running around with so much cash, wasn’t she wasn’t afraid of losing it?

“What do you mean?” Luo Feng was a bit angry. Ten minutes ago, she was confessing her love in front of the entire school. Why was she trying to settle the score now?

“I… I hope that we can start on equal footing. I don’t like you because you spend money on me.” Ai Tingya said stubbornly. “If you don’t accept this money, I can’t like you without any distractions.”

“But the money is yours to begin with.”

Luo Feng’s heart ached as he looked at the stubborn and silly girl in front of him. He thought back to his previous life. Ai Tingya still kept him alive with money even though there was no hope for his illness.

If he really had to calculate, he should be the one who owed her more.

“What do you mean?” Ai Ting Ya didn’t understand Luo Feng’s words.

“I mean that we’re already dating, so my things are yours. But… if you really feel bad…”

Luo Feng smiled brightly. He held the back of Ai Tingya’s head with one hand and kissed her lips. They were as soft as two pieces of jelly.

Ai Tingya was petrified on the spot. She was so nervous that she forgot to breathe. After a short moment of shock, she gently pushed Luo Feng away and gasped for air.

“If you have to repay the debt, then use your body to pay. I won’t accept anything else.” Luo Feng licked his lips evilly and said.

“You!” Ai Tingya stomped her feet in embarrassment and said angrily, “What if someone sees us?”